Chapter 45

Vincent woke up first the next day. He saw the sun shining through the window. He knew Anna was up as the other side of the bed was empty. Looking at the clock he realized it was almost noon. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. 'How had he gotten up so late? This hadn't happened before.'

Hurrying he brushed his teeth and washed his face. He put on some casual clothes and went downstairs. Anna was sitting at the table drinking coffee. He sat down across from her and asked, "What's for breakfast or lunch?"

Anna smiled and said, "I made you pancakes. And I got a special surprise for you." He laughed mischievously and said, "Oh yeah? What is it?" She got up and walked over to him.

She stood in front of him and lifted her skirt. She revealed a pair of red silk panties. She pulled them down and threw them on the ground. He stared at her pussy. It was shaved clean.

"You're too bold baby." Anna flushed crimson with his statement her confidence wavering. "You're mine now. I can do whatever I want." She held him by his shirt and pulled him closer.

Vincent was surprised with her behavior. He felt powerful with her possessive nature.The shy disciplined Anna who didn't believe in sex before marriage. This was a transformation.' Was she waiting all that time to show this wild side to him.'

Vincent felt turned on. 'Women like Anna were rare, too bad she was the daughter of that bastard.' He watched as she bent over and pulled her panties back up. He watched as she walked over to the kitchen counter. He got up and followed her.

She sat on the counter and spread her legs. He looked at her pussy and licked his lips. Anna saw the lust in his eyes. She deliberately removed her panties slower this time.He knelt down between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs. Leaning forward he stuck his tongue inside of her.

She moaned loudly. He licked her clit and then slid two fingers inside of her. She cried out again. This was pure torture. But he wasn't done just yet, he fucked her with his fingers and sucked her clit with pressure. She started to shake. He kept going until she came.

Annas scream echoed through the house.
"Fuck....... Don't stop now"she pleaded as her liquids poured over his face. He took his fingers out of her and licked her juices off of them. Then he stood up and smiled at her. Returning the smile she got up from the counter.

She kissed him passionately. As he returned her kiss and pulled her close to him, they both heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll go look, you change your clothes ok?"  Anna went upstairs. Meanwhile Vincent opened the door surprised to see Celine before him.

"Celine, what are you doing here?" he asked confused and annoyed.

"Why didn't you pick my calls? I missed you"

Gritting his teeth Vincent controlled his anger knowing fully that his entire plan would be ruined if he got caught. "Didnt I fucking tell you to stop with this drama? If Anna sees us right now we're done....."

"Now move I'll meet you in the office," with that he shut the door on her face quickly.

Celine glared at the door as her anger exceeded her own control. 'I'll fucking ruin that little bitch.'