Una was a great friend and a familiar. (Name) did not know how she could put up with her dramatic and her annoying self everyday after she was born, nonetheless she was extremely grateful that Una had taken the initiative to look after her and teach her to defend herself even if she was not strong enough to protect herself against the monsters roaming around the world. (Name) know that if she lost Una and her other friends at camp, she would lose herself like how her father did when he lost her Uncle Jay. The young metamorphamagus vows until the day she dies, she would find that ugly rat and bring him to Tartarus and leave him with her uncle in the underworld to let him rot.

"Wait... what does she meant by 'ugly rat'?" Peter questioned a bit offended.
"Not sure, Wormy..." says Sirius with confusion.

The students who were interested in learning Greek mythology were shocked to hear that the girl mentioned Tartarus and her 'uncle'.

Lily voices out her statement, "Sirius, your daughter had mentioned about Tartarus was originally used for the deepest region of the world, the lower of the two parts of the underworld, where the gods locked up their enemies. It gradually came to mean the entire underworld. And also she mentioned uncle who lives in the underworld, meaning that her uncle is Hades, Lord of the Underworld, but basically they were just myths. I'm not so sure that they're myths anymore so far of what we've seen."

Everyone who heard gaped at the information, it was something new to be heard.

"Wait... you meant to say that I had a child with a God... or a Goddess... Merlin's saggy pants..." Sirius was awe-stricken. "So which Goddess would she be?" He never knew that he would have a child with a Goddess, no less... he was speechless, for sure. 'Would the Goddess be Aphrodite? Demeter? Athena?' Some people thought. Also, his friends too were shocked by the new information, they shrugged at him but congratulated him anyways.

The Blacks and their extended family were shocked, the disowned son , the child who was burnt from the tapestry by his mother, had a child with a Devine being.

'They're just myths, Gods are not real. If it was real, Black would have manipulated her or fed a love potion to a God...' Snape groans, not believing that the woman that Sirius had a child with is a Goddess at all. Most people were speechless, especially the girls that fancied him. Many were whispering silently amongst each other, not fully believing that Gods were real.

"Thank you, Una. You're a great friend..." (Name) pets Una on the head affectionately while her hair turns pink.
"Well... what are friends for?" Una smiles as she purrs into the girl's hand, "I had chosen you to be my human and to protect you until the day you die, I had swear to River Styx that I would always be with you." *Thunder rumbles*

*Thunder rumbles*
Everybody looks up at the ceiling until Barty says, "Salazar! What's with the thunder rumblings?"

"Alright! What's next on the list?" Una smiles as she urges the young girl to check her parchment. "Hmm... now all I need is a wand... and it's at Ollivanders'." "Alright... Ollivanders' is... there!" Una drags out until she spotted the one on the right, signalling the girl to move.

The shop's display consisted of a solitary wand lying on a faded purple cushion in the dusty window. The shop was tiny, empty except for a single, spindly chair in the corner. Thousands of narrow boxes containing wands were piled right up to the ceiling of the tiny shop, and the whole place had a thin layer of dust about it.