Marlene, Lily and the other girls coos dreamily, even the lizard was smiling.

The marauders were proud that their mini padfoot took her first step. It was a heart-warming scene. The parents there also knew that Sirius' was going to be a good father.

Severus rolled his eyes watching the scene. He was bitter to no end, hating everything when his enemy was happy and having the day of their life.

Thinking about the memories, he was close to tears again. As he was daydreaming, he noticed a small movement at the corner of the wall of his cell. It was Una.
'How did she get here?' Sirius thought. 'How long has it been? Did (Name)'s mother send her here? Isn't she always busy? And how did she know this place which is in the middle of the sea, where no land to cross at all.'

Everyone in the room was confused. Azkaban was in the middle of the sea, no one can enter without requesting the Minister of Magic for approval.

Even Dumbledore himself was confused, his eyes shines in interest.

The lizard crawled carefully, then jumped and landed in front of him, staring at him, like she was disappointed in what he did. He flinched slightly, making him guilty for leaving his daughter and for being imprisoned there. So, he apologized to the lizard quietly.

"I'm sorry, Una. I was furious that he did it and I should have come back. But he's still out there, (Name) and Harry will not be safe. It wasn't my intention to get caught, it was him. He betrayed us and he killed twelve muggles right in front of me and he transformed and ran away through the drainpipes. The only thing he left was a fucking finger," Sirius cried in despair and desperately wanted her to understand him. The lizard then walked towards him and crawled up his leg, towards his cupped hands. Nuzzling him with her face to reassure him that it's alright.

"Awww..." the girls coos as the lizard consoles Sirius. It was quite cute, but no one mentioned it.

The scene was foreshadowing about how Sirius was imprisoned there. The aurors were taking notes on his confession. Alastor Moody thought that even insane wizards or witches would not act like this, some people cope with getting revenge by killing the murderer in order to protect their loved ones, but Sirius says that the person transformed, meaning that someone was an illegal Animagus. They did not register with the Minister of Magic, and they too would be imprisoned in Azkaban.

Professor McGonagall was shocked as she heard the word transformed, means that the person at the crime scene was an Animagus and can run through drainpipes, meaning that the Animagus is a small animal.

Regulus' eyes widen, the clues fit the puzzle. He was right about that Pettigrew was the one who betrayed their friend. He huffed silently, 'Not all Gryffindors are brave.'

As both of their eye's connected, she mind-linked with him  and put him in a trance, so that she can communicate with him. The only people she can communicate is her familiar and her main family— (Name) and her mother. As she spoke in a woman's voice, he was sent into an illusion where he can see his daughter, grown up.

"Your daughter is doing alright; she is almost seven years old. Currently, she is living at Grimmauld Place with the house elf. Your mother had passed away just recently."

Sirius was shocked to hear that Walburga had passed away, now her daughter is living alone with Kreacher there.

"What!?" Walburga screeches. 'I had died,' she thoughts.