Chapter 38: The Final Chapter

Camila looked around the room most people were here now her side had a lot fewer people on it than Lauren's did, but she had expected that when they wrote the invitations out. Dinah stood next to her carrying Henry who had headphones on with some music playing Camila didn't want him getting upset the whole place was pretty noisy as guests chatted between themselves. "Have you got the rings?" Camila asked whose nerves had calmed quite a bit now, she was here, knowing that in a few minutes Lauren would be here and she was just going to concentrate on her.

"Yes" Dinah smiled "I will give them to Henry as soon as it's time, babe don't worry, everything will be fine."

She leaned forward and kissed Henry's head "If he gets too much, just pass him to Shawn," Camila said checking her back pocket for the paper with her notes written on it. Then Camila wrapped her arms around both Dinah and Henry "I love you both so much thank you for being here and always being there for me."

Dinah wrapped her free arm around Camila "I love you all so much Mila, and there is nowhere I would rather be" she said. "Be careful of your suit Clara will go mad if you are too mucky in any way" Dinah chuckled.

Camila stepped back just in time as there was some commotion at the back of the room, and the doors opened, and the music started. Her breath was taken away as soon as she saw Lauren; she was stunning. Camila couldn't take her eyes off of her. Lauren walked up the aisle with her father and they locked eyes Camila couldn't stop the tears from falling as Dinah pushed a tissue into her hand. They got to the front, and Michael passed Lauren's hand to Camila "Look after her Camila. I love you both", and Camila nodded and smiled at him.

"Lauren, you look so beautiful I can't believe how lucky I have gotten" Camila whispered as she stroked her thumb on the back of Lauren's hand. She had decided to go with a cream wedding dress off the shoulder with a lace top that leads into silk and lace at the bottom which had a long train which was carried by Normani and Sofi.

Lauren stroked her cheek "You look calmer now, are you, okay baby? I have been worried, you look amazing in that suit, and your hair looks great I have never seen you wear it like that it suits you" she replied.

Camila leaned in "Your mother saved the day calmed me down and did my hair" she said, and Lauren looked shocked. "She has been amazing this morning I think I'm growing on her" Camila laughed. Lauren and Camila stepped up closer to the Celebrant as he announced the start of the ceremony and the whole place went quiet, Camila kept a tight hold of Lauren's hand. Her nerves had now totally disappeared as she gazed into Lauren's eyes and concentrated on her and how much she loved her.

She answered where she needed to, but most of it was background noise as the celebrant ran through the ceremony. He grabbed her attention as he said "Now it is time for the vows I believe Camila would like to go first" gesturing for her to go ahead.

"Yes I would like to go first seeing as Lauren's vows are probably going to be a whole lot better than mine, and you should finish on a good note" Camila mumbled as Lauren shook her head and smiled. Camila cleared her throat "All I ever wanted was a family and a home, and I found both of those in you, Lauren. I knew from the first time I met you I had found someone special, you opened your heart and life to our son and me and welcomed us in without any conditions. Every time I stumble and fall, I know you are there to catch me" she said. "I know whatever I face I can get through with you at my side."

Camila swallowed and continued "Lauren, you are my biggest cheerleader, you always make me feel special and fearless. I want to dedicate the rest of my life to making you feel as special as you make me feel. You have such a beautiful heart and are truly selfless, Lauren Jauregui, I promise to love you until my last breath. You are my best friend, my one true love and my soul mate my heart is yours to keep forever" Camila said as she wiped her eyes.