Chapter 9

Camila and Dinah entered the club. They had both come to see the new show. They had barely got in the place when Normani walked up to them. Dinah smiled, and they kissed. A few minutes later, they were still kissing "Do I need to get a hose?" Camila joked as they finally parted. Normani lead them over to a table fairly close to the stage. They all sat down, Normani grabbed a waitress and ordered a bottle of wine. "We can grab some drinks."

Normani laughed "Like Lauren would let you pay for your drinks, one of the perks of sleeping with the boss" Normani laughed. Camila felt a little awkward. She had always paid her way. Normani saw her face "Look Lauren has always been generous its one bottle of wine chill. Anyway, we all have to thank you for the other day she usually comes back in a foul mood after she disappears, but she came in happy the other day. So I presumed you went round what was she up to I have always wondered?" Normani asked.

Camila shook her head "Sorry not my story to tell if she wants you to know she will tell you" Camila smiled. There was no way she would go round breaking Lauren's confidence. It had shocked Camila what Lauren had told her could her mother be that bad? To kill her boyfriend or at least have a hand in it, no wonder Lauren didn't have anything to do with her.

Normani looked a little annoyed but just shrugged her shoulders. "Lauren is dancing soon she has come up with something that she has kept from everybody so my first time seeing it too," Normani said. The waitress popped the bottle of wine on the table, and Dinah poured it out. She had no problems with free drinks. Dinah held the glass out to Camila and Normani. "It's one glass Camila just drink it and enjoy yourself."

Camila took the glass as Normani turned to Dinah her hand stroking Dinah's thigh. Camila shook her head and turned around before the Dinah and Normani floor show began. The light went down, and there was just one spotlight on the stage. Camila nudged Dinah to let them know it was about to start. Lauren walked out she had so much stage presence, immediately getting everyone's attention. She introduced herself and told everyone a little bit about the new show then disappeared behind the curtain.

The curtain opened, and there was a large Martini glass on the middle of the stage filled with water. Lauren came out in a black nineteen twenties dress she looked amazing. She always did Camila thought, she didn't think there was anything Lauren could wear she wouldn't like. The band started playing, and Lauren's hips swayed in time with the music. She moved around the Martini glass and slowly dragged off her long gloves, throwing the down next to her.

One of the other dancers came out and collected up the gloves. She then danced around the glass a couple more times. Before unzipping her dress and letting it fall from her and stepping out of it. She had on the red and black bustier corset, Camila had seen her in the other day. She released the buttons holding up the stockings and leant against the glass. She kicked off her heels, Camila marvelled how she could walk in something so high. Her leg was coming up behind her as she peeled off one of the stockings. Then stepping round to the other side and removing the other stocking. Camila was mesmerised and couldn't take her eyes off Lauren.

She moved around the front of the glass, running her hands over her body seductively as she began to remove the corset to reveal a black thong and bikini top that didn't leave much to the imagination. The top looked like it was barely managing to keep Lauren's breasts inside. Camila's body reacted as she saw more of Lauren. It's a sight she would never get sick of seeing. A couple of the other dancers brought out some steps as Lauren made her way around to them. She climbed the steps to the top and slid into the glass. She laid against the side of the glass, kicking up the water spraying some of the stage. Then knelt in the middle of the glass and leant back pour water down her body.

The water ran down her breasts as she did this several times. It reminded Camila of the other night on the beach. Lauren turned to pour water down her back and over her backside. Damn Lauren was hot, and Camila wished all these people weren't here, but she would have to wait till later. Camila couldn't believe how much she wanted Lauren; it had never been like this with her previous partners.