Chapter 7

Lauren stood in her office. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had bought some new costumes for the dancers. She tried one on she had bought for herself. Normani was fixing her hair. It was black and red bustier corset and stockings she was going for a Burlesque theme. She ran her hands over her body, turning from side to side. "What do you think Mani, too much?" she asked as she straightened the top up.

"It looks great, but let's be honest there isn't much that doesn't look great on you!" said Normani putting the finishing touches to her hair.

"Camila's coming for lunch soon. I'm going to ask her to stay longer to see what she thinks of the new show," Lauren said.

"You're seeing a lot of her I guess things are going well," Normani asked she watched Lauren in the mirror. "You really like her, don't you? I can tell because you never looked at me the way you look at her. You might not have loved me, but I loved you, Lauren, let her in you deserve to be happy."

Lauren turned around "So do you, and I am sorry I couldn't be the one to do that." She leant forward and pecked Normani on the lips. "Right let's have a look at you, you have those Hickeys disappeared yet" Lauren smiled. The other night ran through Lauren's head yes something did feel different with Camila. Camila made everything seem so free and easy, made her feel safe like she could bare her soul with her, and she wouldn't turn away from her.

"Hey, have you heard anything I just said to you" Normani laughed.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something," Lauren said as she fussed with her appearance.

"Or somebody" Normani chuckled.

There was a knock on the door, and Camila walked in. "Hope I'm not too earl..." Camila said, the rest lost as she took in what Lauren was wearing. Camila just stood there staring.

Normani leaned into Lauren "I think she approves" she whispered as she walked towards Camila. She waved her hand in front of Camila's face "I think you may have broken her though." Normani laughed and left the room.

Lauren walked around the desk and leant against it and pulled Camila towards her. She slid her arms around Camila's waist and kissed her. It took a few seconds for Camila to break her stare and kiss her back. Then Lauren felt her hands all over her, and this kiss got more passionate. "You're so fucking hot Lauren I can't think straight" Camila whispered between kisses. Lauren smiled against her lips, Lauren had no body issues and knew she had a good body, but she enjoyed Camila telling her. Especially with so much lust behind the words.

Camila suddenly pulled away "sorry we were supposed to be having lunch" Camila mumbled still a little flustered. She couldn't keep doing this if she wanted it to be more than sex, she thought.

Lauren looked a little disappointed as Camila sat down in the chair with her hands in her lap. She shrugged and reached over the desk to grab the food she had made. "I made us some wraps are you ok with...."

"Shit! Lauren don't do that" Camila called suddenly. The next minute Camila was behind her with her hands on her backside. Camila leant over her and kissed the exposed skin on her back, her hands grabbing at the flesh of Lauren's ass.

Camila unfastened her stockings and slid her panties down her legs. She grabbed her backside and just stared at Lauren bent over her desk. She was a fantastic sight. Camila wanted to behave, but Lauren just did something to her and made her lose her senses.

"The door, lock the door" Lauren moaned. Camila turned and clicked the lock, and her hands returned to Lauren's backside. One of Camila's hands slipped around Lauren's waist, and her fingers slid inside Lauren "Yes, Camila" moaned Lauren.