Chapter 27

Lauren perched on the edge of her desk with Camila stood in front of her. Lauren adjusted her tie and straightened it up. "Aww look at our girl she is all grown up now" Normani laughed as she sat in Lauren's chair her feet up on the desk. This was Camila's first shift at the club, and she was weirdly nervous.

Camila leaned around Lauren and stuck her middle finger up at Normani. "I could do my tie if it weren't for this fucking thing I'm so over it now" Camila sighed holding up her cast.

Lauren straightened her collar and smoothed down her jacket. She grabbed Camila by the lapels and pulled her close. "You look incredibly hot in this suit" she whispered. Lauren leaned in and kissed her, her tongue slid over Camila's lips and into her mouth. Normani leaned forward resting on her elbows and watching them both with a smile on her face. Camila reluctantly pulled away "Mani you need to leave," Lauren said smiling.

"No babe I need to leave. I have to start my shift" Camila sighed. "You won't believe how much I want to stay here with you but I can't."

Lauren chuckled "Well, I'm the boss, and I need you to attend to me in here!"

"Yeah, and that is why they already hate me because they think I will get favors because I'm sleeping with the boss" Camila moaned. "But Henry is at Shawn's so I could always attend to your needs after my shift in here or at home." Camila kissed Lauren and moaned as Lauren tried to deepen the kiss. "Lauren, you're killing me, you know I would love to fuck you over this desk right now, but I have to go" Camila whispered.

Normani leaned forward and patted Lauren's thigh "Don't worry Camila, I will take care of Lauren for you!" she said with that mischievous glint in her eye.

Camila picked Normani's hand off of Lauren's thigh and kissed it. "We all know it's all talk with you that you're all loved up with Dinah." She winked at Normani and made a heart shape with her fingers. "Aww, you're so cute."

"We are not cute, we are all sex, drugs, and rock & roll," Normani said.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself, Normani!" Camila laughed. She blew them both a kiss as she headed out of the office.

Once she was on the other side of that door, her smile disappeared. Now she had to prove to the others that she wasn't the boss's little pet and that she was serious about this job. She smoothed out the lapels on her jacket, brushing off the invisible lint. She took a deep breath headed up the corridor to the staff room and walked in. She strode in confidently, faking it till you make it played on repeat in her head.

The other four guys turned around as she sat down. "Right now we are all here!" he said, staring at Camila. The head of security Danny continued "Phil and Wayne you are on duty inside tonight and Killian and I are on the door keep your radios on and don't try to be heroes." Camila cleared her throat "Oh yeah Camila, you can shadow Killian tonight."

Camila sighed internally of all the guys she could have been paired with Killian was the worst. He was a complete pig, always leering and thinking he was God's gift to women. Just being close to him made Camila's skin crawl. She got up and plastered a smile on her face.

"Come on then love I will show you how it's done don't worry," he said, gesturing towards the door. Camila said nothing and just smiled as she headed out the door.

"Behave yourself Killian you don't want Camila to run to the boss about you," Wayne said as the others laughed. She sped up faster through the club and to the front doors with Killian lagging behind her.

"Slow down Cabello, you don't want to look too keen, you're the only one out of us who doesn't have to impress the boss. Camila took another deep breath as she walked out into the night air. The queue was already huge as she took her place next to the barrier. The clock struck seven, and the barrier was lifted as loads of people shuffled towards them. Camila and Killian pulled the doors open. Camila stood to one side and started checking IDs.