Chapter 26

Camila and the others walked into the Diner. Camila nudged Lauren and laughed, pointing at Dinah and Normani making out in the corner. "Hey Mani put her down will you" Lauren shouted as she walked over to the counter.

"Yes, please do!" said Granny "Dinah Jane is supposed to be working, and you're putting my customers off their food." Dinah and Normani walked over to the counter.

"So this is what you get up to on your day off is it?" Lauren asked.

"It looks like you are running a creche Lauren who's the extra kid?" Normani said.

"Just remember Mani there are eight years between you and Dinah and only six between Camila and me so if anyone is dating a young girl you are!" she chuckled teasing Normani. "The girl is Camila's sister Sofi. They just met today."

"What," Dinah said as she stretched forward to get a better look. "Woah she looks just like Camila!" They all stood there, staring at Camila, Sofi and Henry.

Granny playfully tapped them all on the back of their heads. "It will be a lot less awkward if you lot stop gawking at them," she said as she dragged Dinah around the counter.

Camila sat down next to Henry and Sofi. Camila had explained about Henry on the way to pick him up from school. Then she had sat in back with Henry and introduced him to Sofi. Now he sat in the booth watching his Ipad calming down after school as Sofi and Camila talked.

"How's your brother coping with it all I bet he isn't so keen to have another sister," Camila said.

"I'm not sure he is the usual teenage boy doesn't say much and hangs out in his room all the time," Sofi said. "His music got louder and wound mom up, so there's that. Hey, would you mind if I took a selfie of us no one will believe I have a cool older sister."

"Sure" Camila laughed "I'm not sure about the cool bit." Sofi pulled out her phone and got closer to Camila. Suddenly Henry saw the phone and climbed over on to Camila's knee and smiled. "Now you've done it he loves his picture taken do you mind?"

"Course not," Sofi said as he grabbed both their ears.

"Henry, go easy, by the way, that means he likes you if he grabs your ears" Camila laughed as Sofi took a couple of pictures. Henry got excited when she put some filters on and pulled faces.

Lauren came over with the drinks and placed them down on the table. "Is it ok to interrupt?" she asked.

Camila pulled a face "Sit down babe there isn't anything you can't hear" she said, smiling over at Lauren. Henry made a beeline for Lauren as Sofi put her phone down. "You can see who his favorite is, can't you" Camila chuckled.

"What happened to your hand, Camila," Sofi asked as she picked up her coffee and took a sip.

"It happened at work I'm a Bounty Hunter, and things went a little south with one of my clients," Camila said. "But I'm going give security a go at Lauren's place see how I get on. It's going to be a little safer than my current job."

"What do you do Lily?" Lauren asked as she cuddled up next to Henry.

"I'm at dance school studying for a Diploma in Performing Arts. I love dancing have been doing it since I was three" she gushed.

"That's cool. Lauren is a dancer too she doesn't just own the club" Camila said as she moved Sofi's coffee away from Henry.

"Wow that's cool where did you study?" she asked, "Do you have any part-time job's I could do with the money, and it would help actually to do some dancing whilst learning!"

Lauren looked awkwardly at Camila "You do know what we do there, don't you? there is no nudity, but it is Exotic, Burlesque and now a little pole dancing. I studied at Boston Conservatory."