Chapter 33

Lauren stumbled through the door her hands and arms laden with bags and boxes dropping some not so gracefully in the hallway. Maybe a wedding on New Year's Eve had been too ambitious seeing as they had a lot to do for their first Christmas together first. Lauren smiled to herself her first Christmas with her little family they had asked Shawn to sleep over Christmas Eve so they could spend the whole day together instead of splitting the day. "Camz, baby can you come to help me with all this stuff please" Lauren shouted as she placed the rest down on the floor giving up trying to manage.

Camila skirted across the floor on sock feet as she ran into the hallway all the stuff in the hall bringing her to a full stop as her mouth dropped open in shock. "What are all these, is there anything left in the shops," she asked her eyes trying to see everything at once. "I hope you aren't spoiling Henry," she said, shaking her head and pulling at one of the bags to see what was inside.

Camila scowled and pulled her hand back as Lauren slapped it "Out! Some of the stuff is for you" Lauren replied. "Yes I admit I may have gone a little mad now looking at all this, but I have never really had a family to buy for, and it sounds silly, I'm excited."

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren "It's not silly; it's sweet, but he doesn't need all this stuff, and I would be shocked if you weren't excited babe" Camila smiled. "But the main thing is we are together, spending quality time. What me and Henry want most is you," she said, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss her on the lips.

Lauren lifted her legs in turn and kicked off her heels "Easy now" she laughed as she pecked Camila on the lips.

"Yes much, how you walk around and manage all this in those insanely high heels I will never know, you have skills" Camila chuckled gently holding Lauren's cheek as she guided her in for another kiss.

After a few minutes, they separated, and Lauren looked around at the pile of bags and boxes and sighed "Maybe you're right I will take some of it back tomorrow there is a lot."

"Don't be too hasty with any of my stuff" Camila laughed as she grabbed some of the bags and ran off up the stairs taking them two at a time. Lauren shook her head and walked calmly after her following her upstairs. She heard Camila laughing in their bedroom and headed down the upper hallway until she came to the doorway leaning into the frame.

"Santa doesn't bring presents to naughty girls who peek beforehand," Lauren said watching Camila lay on the bed the bags still in her hand. Lauren bit her lip "This naughty girl needs some discipline" she said, directing one of her smoldering looks at Camila.

Camila gulped "shit you make me want to be bad" she breathed as she pulled the bag closer to her with no intention of looking in it but wanting the punishment. Lauren tilted her head slightly and licked her lips as she walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

A few hours later, Camila padded down the stairs with a broad smile on her face. Lauren always made her feel good, really good. Another knock came from the front door, and she heard Lauren shout "I don't think you should go to the door in your underwear babe."

"I'm covered I have my top covering the essentials, plus it's only the pizza guy I don't have to open the door fully" Camila laughed. She wasn't bothered it was unlikely she would see him again she thought as she opened the door grabbing the money off the side. All the blood drained from Camila's face as she was faced with Lauren's parents, her automatic reaction was to shut the door straight away, but they had seen her now. "Oh babe, it's not the food it's your parents" she shouted and heard Lauren swear from the bedroom.

"Are we to stand here on the porch all night, or will we be permitted to come in?" asked the annoyed voice of Clara. Camila reluctantly opened the door to allow them inside shrinking behind the door as they stepped over the discarded presents. Clara looked down at Camila as they stood in the hallway Michael politely looking away. "Do you normally answer the door with next to nothing on, dear?" she remarked.