Chapter 37

Lauren walked up the drive with Normani in tow it was the night before the wedding, and they had left work early to enjoy a few quiet drinks before the wonderful chaos of the next day. Normani chuckled as they got close to the house and music blared out, and there was laughing and shouting coming from inside the house. "Looks like the party has already started" Normani chuckled as they reached the door.

"I thought it was supposed to be a couple of drinks what is Camila up to?" Lauren replied, shaking her head and smiling. She opened the door to Camila running down the stairs in her tank top and the pair of daisy dukes Lauren had stuffed in the back of her closet.

"Babe your home!" Camila shouted with a huge smile as she grabbed Lauren and planted a kiss on her lips. "Hey Mani, you're here too" she smiled kissing Normani on the lips too, and bouncing off into the lounge.

Normani beamed and was just about to say something when Lauren put a finger to her lips "Don't you dare Mani, why does my family home feel like I walked into a sorority house?" she asked. Lauren walked through into the living room which had stuff everywhere, and Dinah and Sofi lay on the floor as Camila stood in front of them proudly showing off the shorts she had found. "So we all look like we are having fun are you, okay, babe?" Lauren inquired.

Dinah looked up at them both "Don't blame us she had already been into your cider when we got here it's just a few nerves about tomorrow I think" she said.

"Oh, oh Lo, I had this great idea we won't need the spare room we are all going to have a sleepover down here I never had one when I was a kid no one wants to invite the kid from the children's home to their house," Camila said as she hung off Lauren. "We can watch movies, play games, eat pizza, and do makeovers it will be cool," she said, counting things off on her fingers.

Lauren felt her heartstrings tug at what Camila had said about sleepovers "Sounds like a great idea baby" she said, kissing Camila on the forehead.

"I thought we could include your mother, so she felt part of things, but when I called and asked she said she couldn't," Camila said shrugging.

"Please tell me she is joking," Lauren asked as the others nervously laughed. Dinah shook her head, trying to stifle a laugh. Lauren shook her head "I wish I had been a fly on the wall at my parent's place when they got that phone call" She chuckled as the others openly laughed now they realized Lauren was amused too. "Could I have a quick word with you babe? it won't take a minute then we can get back to the sleepover?"

Camila put her hand up "One second sexy I just have to show you something" she laughed. "You all might be expert dancers, but I have some moves" Camila smiled putting her hands on the desk and bending over. She started shaking her ass and twerking the shorts were very tight and left nothing to the imagination.

Dinah's mouth dropped open, and she lifted her hand to cover Sofi's eyes "Mila" she cried out before laughing.

Normani tilted her head to one side to get a better view "You certainly have a talent darling" she purred. "I think it's hypnotizing me no wonder it's Lauren's favorite part it's fabulous" Normani laughed and Lauren looked at her giving her a warning glare.

Lauren went over to Camila "Camz, a word babe please? Before Mani strains something" she said taking her by the hand and leading her out of the room into the kitchen next door.

Camila got a mischievous look on her face and pointed at Lauren "I know what you want sexy lady. You just want me all to yourself" Camila purred as she rested her chest on the counter and started wiggling her ass again.

If anything could put Lauren off her stride, it was Camila's backside damn it was perfect as it peaked out the bottom of her shorts. Lauren shook her head and walked over to Camila, turning her around and sitting her on the counter "Sit there baby you're too distracting."