Chapter 36

Lauren and Camila had offered to do the dishes after the meal, Clara had said they could wait, but neither of them minded. The meal had been fantastic; there had been so much food that even Camila was full, and that took some doing. Camila felt like she was in a Christmas movie she didn't think anyone celebrated like this and she loved every minute of it. She dried her hands on the towel and then wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist, inhaling the gorgeous scent of the woman. "I still have to pinch myself sometimes, so I know all this isn't some dream and I am not going to wake up alone," Camila said as she rested her chin on Lauren's shoulder. "You, your family everything is so great, and I don't think I could be any happier well, maybe next week when I make you my wife," she said, smiling.

"I think you underestimate your part in all this you have breathed life into me and my family, you and Henry" Lauren replied, reaching up to stroke Camila's face. "You brought us back together, and you did the impossible you got my mother to like you." Camila pulled her head back as Lauren turned around in her arms and kissed her on the lips. She sighed as Lauren deepened the kiss sweeping her tongue across Camila's lips and then entering her mouth. Lauren pulled Camila closer, slipping her hands down the back of her jeans, grabbing a handful of Camila's fantastic ass.

Camila pulled away "Hey are you trying to go to second base with me in your parent's kitchen" she purred, and Lauren shrugged with a smile on her face. "Well, don't" Camila smiled "Imagine if we got caught again, I would be mortified, do you mind looking after our son whilst we get each other off in your pantry? I'm waiting until we get home so I can unwrap my present without interruptions because I mean look at you in that dress Merry fucking Christmas Camila Cabello!" she said gazing at Lauren.

"Fine" Lauren sighed playfully "I can wait until later if we have to, come on, let's go join the others in the living room." Lauren took her hand, and they walked through the house to the living room as they got closer, they heard some strange music.

"Oh my god" Camila gasped as she got to the doorway before Lauren and quickly pushed Lauren forward so she could see as well. Michael and Henry were dancing to the song from Ghostbusters playing Henry's favorite game Just Dance. "That's like the cutest and funniest thing I have ever seen," she said.

Lauren grabbed Camila's cell phone out of the back pocket of her jeans "I have to get evidence of this" she chuckled turning the video on. "See what I said earlier you and Henry have changed us all for the better never would I ever imagine seeing Daddy dancing to Ghostbusters" Lauren whispered kissing Camila on the cheek.

"What in heaven's name is that green blob supposed to be" they heard Clara say as she looked up from her book.

"That's a ghost named Slimer," Camila said as she and Lauren walked into the room and sat down on the sofa. "He's named that because he leaves a slimy trail wherever he goes" she chuckled watching Clara's disgusted face.

Lauren relaxed back against the sofa, pulling Camila closer as she watched Henry and Michael "Having fun, Daddy?" she asked. He turned towards her and smiled nodding his head; it was so great seeing him like this. "You should have a go mother" she quipped, looking across at her and chuckling.

"I just did before you came in" she replied Lauren and Camila's mouths gaped in shock they couldn't have heard right. "Yes, that sweet little island girl she sang a pretty little song Henry and I danced to, Henry what was she called again?" Clara asked.

"Moana" Henry shouted as he crashed down on the floor to play with his toys again losing interest in the game.

Michael sat down too, a little red in the face "I had forgotten you could move your hips like that Clara dear" he said with a cheeky wink afterward.