Chapter 4

Lauren looked out her bedroom window as she went to close her curtains. What was that lurid car still doing outside her house. It had been half an hour since Camila had dumped her and supposedly left. She saw the bonnet of the vehicle up and Camila walking about in front of it. She shook her head and grabbed her robe, wrapping it tightly around herself.

"What are you doing Miss Cabello. I thought you were leaving!" Lauren snapped.

A flustered Camila looked up; she was covered in oil and grease. "I was trying to, but my car has decided to pack up on me don't worry I will ring Dinah to come fetch me," she said as she wiped her hands down her pants.

"Its nearly one you can't go ringing people at this time come inside I have a spare room you can stay there tonight and I will get my neighbor who is a mechanic to look at it in the morning," Lauren said.

"If you're sure? Then thank you" Camila said. Well, she was going to get to see the inside of Lauren's mansion after all. She followed Lauren up the drive towards the house.

"You do know if you bought yourself a decent car, you wouldn't have this problem," Lauren said as she entered her house.

"Sorry, but I chose to feed my son and keep a roof over our heads than buy a fancy new car!" Camila snapped.

Lauren looked at her "Just don't touch anything and follow me" Lauren said. She locked the door and switched off the hallway lights. Camila followed her upstairs like everything of Lauren's the decoration was immaculate and looked expensive. She followed Lauren to the end of the upstairs hallway and walked into a very luxurious bedroom. Camila was confused. This didn't look like a spare room it looked like hers.

"You will have to use my shower the guest bedroom's shower is not working right," Lauren said pointing towards the door. "There are fresh towels on the shelf help yourself and toiletries in the cabinet."

"Thank you! I appreciate this" Camila smiled feeling a little guilty for snapping earlier. She slipped past Lauren and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She looked around the bathroom was nearly as big as her whole apartment there was a large walk-in shower and separate tub. She stripped off and dumped her clothes on the toilet seat she opened the cabinet and looked at the array of toiletries. She picked some apple shampoo and similar shower gel, damn she should have grabbed her gym bag out of the car it had a spare pair of sweats in. Oh well, she would have to make do with the clothes she had on.

She switched the shower on and gathered up the toiletries. She stepped underneath the water and pulled the door closed. Damn this shower had good pressure as the hot water eased the tension in her body. She squirted some of the shower gel into her hands it smelled amazing and suddenly the text Lauren sent her the other night entered her head.

Damn, her body started to instantly react as she washed her body. This woman was going to end up killing her. She ignored her body as she felt a heat low in her body every little touch of her body was so sensitive. She fought the thoughts to invite Lauren in and give in to what she was craving. There was no saying Lauren even wanted her now. She quickly washed her body and her hair and turned off the water. She stepped out she needed to get dry and get into bed before she did something she shouldn't.

She looked down, and her clothes had gone from the toilet seat damn that woman was quiet she hadn't even heard her come in. She grabbed a towel off the shelf and wrapped it around herself.

Camila walked into the bedroom. Lauren's towels were so fluffy and warm. Lauren laid on the bed, waiting for her. She was laid on her side, resting on one arm. She was just in her bra and panties, the light hitting her skin just right. Camila's throat went dry as Lauren gave her that look the look that she was going to consume her completely. Lauren beckoned her over, Camila's legs felt like jelly as she walked over towards the bed.