Lauren removed her hands and leaned forward as she kissed Camila, she rested on her elbows at each side of Camila's head. "If you like something and want me to do it more often, you just have to say my love!" Lauren whispered between kisses. Open your eyes, Camila! I mean it I love you there is nothing you can't tell me."

Camila hid her face behind her hand and Lauren removed it. "Can you touch me while you touch my throat?" Camila said blushing a deep shade of red.

"Of course let me wash this oil off my hands. I don't want to hurt you!" Lauren smiled as she pecked her lips and got off the bed. She disappeared into the bathroom, and Lauren's phone beeped from the table. "Leave it! It's not important she shouted through. She returned to the bedroom "Sit up, and I will sit behind you. It will be easier." Lauren sat behind "Now lean back against me" Lauren whispered.

Lauren's hand made its way down Camila's body, and two fingers slid easily inside Camila. Lauren's other hand returned to Camila's throat, and she stroked up and down her throat. She could hear Camila's breathing increase as she added a little pressure to her throat. Lauren's fingers dipped inside Camila she was soaked, and it made Lauren moan as she returned her fingers to her clit. She ran her fingers in tight circles, and Camila's hands grabbed at the sheets.

She parted her legs wider and panted as Lauren's fingers pushed her closer. "A little harder" she gasped. Lauren added a little more pressure to Camila's throat, and her nails grazed the skin. "Holy fuck that feels good" Camila cried. Lauren kissed Camila's shoulder as she got closer to the edge, her heart beating madly in her chest. Camila's knuckles were white where she grasped at the sheets, her hips rocking into Lauren's hand.

"Don't hold back let me hear you" Lauren whispered. As Lauren spoke those words, Camila couldn't take it any longer and she burst over the edge.

"Lauren! Fuck Lauren!" she cried as her body bucked against Lauren's hand. Her body went limp against Lauren, and she removed her fingers from Camila. She wrapped both arms, as Camila tried to steady her breathing.

"Don't ever feel ashamed of something that brings you pleasure as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else" Lauren whispered. "Can I continue the massage, my love?"

"As long as I don't have to do anything" Camila chuckled as she had just about got her breath back.

"Just lay there and enjoy it" Lauren smiled as she moved out from behind Camila. She eased Camila's head onto the pillow. She climbed back on the bed next to Camila's legs and squeezed some of the oil on her hands. She ran her hands up, and down Camila's abdomen, her thumbs stroking circles into the skin of her stomach. Her hands went lower and rubbed over her hip bones and down the sides of her groin.

Lauren smiled as Camila moaned her thumbs gently rubbing her pubic bone. Her fingers were getting close to her center but never touching. Lauren moved on to her thighs, pushing her thumbs deeper into the skin. She parted Camila's legs slightly working her inner thighs. Lauren pushed her thumbs into Camila's skin as the tips of her thumbs brushed against her folds. Lauren groaned as she felt and saw how excited Camila was as it glistened on her inner thighs.

Lauren parted her legs wider and knelt in between them. She laid down and eased Camila's legs over her shoulders. She pulled Camila closer as she buried her tongue inside her. Camila's hands grabbed the sheets "Oh god, Lauren" she moaned as Lauren's tongue dipped inside her entrance. Lauren's thumbs continued to massage her pubic bone gently stretching Camila's skin.

"You're so beautiful and you taste amazing" Lauren purred as her tongue returned to licking her clit. Camila's panting got louder, and she covered her face with one hand, the other she buried in Lauren's hair. This wasn't going to take long she was so turned on. It felt like every nerve in her body was alive. Lauren's tongue continued its rhythm. Her tongue dipped inside her again and licked up everything Camila offered, and she saw Camila lean forward panting. There was nothing better than seeing the pleasure on her face. Her hips bucked against Lauren's face and she wrapped her lips around and sucked on Camila's clit, pushing her over the edge again.