"Wow, that's one of the best schools of dance. I bet I could learn loads from you," Sofi said excitedly. She smirked at Camila "Plus it would annoy my mom!"

Lauren looked at Camila "Hey, it's your place babe it's up to you" Camila shrugged.

"It's not a definite yes but why don't you come by next week and we will see what you can do and go from there," Lauren said.

"Oh thank you. I won't disappoint you I promise," she said as Dinah came over to take their order.

"Hey, DJ finished checking Normani's tonsils for her now" Camila laughed as Lauren kicked her under the table and Dinah went red. "Hey, Sofi this is my best friend Dinah her Granny owns this place."

"Ex best friend!" Dinah said playfully as Camila pouted. She nodded at Sofi and smiled "Right, what can I get for you."

"Would you mind taking a photo of us to please" Sofi asked. "You're all really nice." Lauren moved out of the way as Dinah took her phone. "I meant you too. Please, Lauren," she said. "It's nice to have more family."

"Henry get mom in too," Camila said as Henry dragged Lauren towards the rest as Dinah took a couple of pictures of them altogether. Dinah handed back the phone and got her notebook and pencil back out.

"I will have the Caesar salad and a hot chocolate darling," Normani said as she sat down next to Lauren. "Scoot up Lauren, darling."

"Please join us Mani" Lauren laughed sarcastically. "I will have salad too but just water for me thanks, Dinah."

"Can I have a salad too and an orange juice?" Sofi said.

Camila shook her head "If you guys order salads, then nick off mine, there is going to be trouble. I will have a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a strawberry milkshake and a Henry special with a chocolate milkshake thanks, DJ. Oh yeah and a couple of extra plates of fries I don't trust these people," Dinah smirked and walked off to put their order in. "This is Normani by the way she works with Lauren and is a dancer too."

"Nice to meet you," Normani said as she shook her hand.

"She might be joining us at the club she is doing her Diploma in Performing Arts," Lauren said and Sofi smiled excitedly.

"Right we need to talk about your bachelorette, Vegas the weekend after next a couple of nights on the town then spend the daytime getting pampered in the Spa," Normani said. "What do you think some of the girls from the club are coming too but making their own way down there. I thought we could all go down in one car."

"Sounds good to me can you help out driving Normani because I'm going to still be out of action and it's not fair for Lauren to do it all," Camila said as Normani nodded. "Although if you're like Lauren, there won't be nearly enough room in the car for all the luggage" Camila laughed.

Camila earned herself another kick for that remark. "I take what is needed, and you really want me to let Mani behind the wheel!" Lauren said. "Otherwise it sounds ok, can Shawn have Henry that weekend?"

Camila noticed Sofi kept looking and smiling at her and Lauren noticed too. "Yeah, he should be ok," Camila said. She looked at Lauren with a silent question, and she shrugged. "Do you want to come Sofi? I know you're old enough, but I still think you should tell your Mother. I don't want her to think I'm leading you astray."

Sofi's eyes lit up "Yes, please, and I will tell mom even though it has nothing to do with her." Dinah brought the food to the table and served it all out. Henry took his and sat on Lauren's knee.

"Dude let Mom eat in peace," Camila said. Lauren smiled and whispered in Henry's ear, and he leant forward, taking a hand full of Camila's fries, and Camila rolled her eyes. "Bring it on, Jauregui," she said, dipping her fry in her milkshake and then eating it.