"Definitely not that is the ringtone for my mother" Lauren laughed. "I'm sure she will fill my inbox with messages. I hope I didn't upset you asking about your parents, but now you have answered I promise not to ask again."

"No, you didn't upset me as you said earlier, there is no topic we can't talk about but how I feel at the moment the answer will always be a no" Camila replied. "What you said in the past about there might have been a good reason I get but to never bother to get in contact even now I'm adult I'm not interested. I obviously meant very little to them." Camila sighed, trying desperately not to get upset.

"Sorry now you are upset, Camila they are idiots if they never realised how truly amazing you are, I could tell after five minutes of meeting you," Lauren said as she lifted Camila's chin so she could see her face. "You are everything to me. There isn't a part of you. I don't love and cherish." Camila put her hand around the back of Lauren's head and pulled her close. She pressed her lips to Lauren's and kissed her.

Suddenly Lauren's phone started ringing again, and someone was knocking on the door. Camila tried to pull away, but Lauren kept hold of her and carried on kissing her. She could feel Camila still trying to pull away "Just ignore her" Lauren repeated.

"I can't," Camila said finally managing to escape Lauren's insistent lips. "What if she needs something." Camila climbed out of bed and went over to the window and peeped out. "Shit that's her at the door with another younger woman." Camila pulled away from the curtain she wasn't sure if Clara had seen her looking or not. "She might have seen me."

Lauren sighed and picked up her phone and typed in the number to listen to her messages. After a few seconds, she put it back. "She does need something a life and to stay out of mine" Lauren stated.

"Why what does she want?" Camila asked as she got back on the bed next to Lauren.

"Mani told her I wasn't in today so she is bringing a wedding planner around to talk to us," Lauren said. "I presume that's who was at the door just now."

"Shouldn't we go down and talk to them?" Camila asked. She watched as Lauren sat up, grabbed something and straddled her waist. She took the scarf and tied Camila's arms to the bedpost above her head. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you do as you're told and not leave our bed" Lauren whispered. She moved closer to Camila's face "The only ones that get a say in our wedding are the two people on this bed right now."

"Is this really necessary" Camila laughed gesturing to her hands.

"Yes, because you are too nice for your own good and will go down, invite them in," Lauren said. "Then we will have to sit for hours while someone else tells us what we want."

"And what if I get hungry while you have me tied to the bed?" Camila asked. Lauren got off Camila and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"To get food, so you don't get hungry" Lauren smiled as she disappeared from the room. This woman was crazy, Camila thought, but she was right about the wedding she thought. She lay there on the bed, waiting. She knew she could get out Lauren hadn't tied them tight but she kind of wanted to see where this was going.

Lauren walked back into the bedroom with a tray the contents covered up and put it on the side. "Do you trust me?" Lauren asked as she climbed back on to Camila.

"Of course I do!" Camila replied immediately.

Lauren smiled "then close your eyes, Camz and keep them closed." She heard Lauren shuffling about with something as she lay there with her eyes closed. She did feel a little nervous but more excited than anything. "What's this?" she asked, holding her finger to Camila's lips.