Lauren eased the strap of her bra off her shoulder, revealing one of her voluptuous breasts. How could she still make Camila feel as nervous as their first time. Everything about her was perfect. "Come here, Miss Cabello" Lauren whispered. She threw off the towel and crawled on to the bed, looking anything but smooth. Her hand was resting on the soft skin of Lauren's side as she leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were moving against Lauren's gently tugging at her bottom lip.

Camila's eyes fell on her breasts as her fingers ran over the lace-covered breast. Camila's lips worked their way down Lauren's throat, kissing and nipping. She looked up at Lauren. Her eyes were closed, and her head tipped back. Camila kissed the soft skin of her breast as her hand caressed the other breast. Her mouth covered her nipple, and she ran her tongue over the hardened nipple. Lauren moaned as she felt Camila's warm mouth against her skin. "Are you sure you want this, Miss Cabello? I would hate you to go against your morals."

Camila nodded she would deal with her feelings; later, there was no way she could stop now. Her teeth grazed the nipple as she sucked it in and let it pop back out her mouth. She teased it with her tongue eliciting smalls moans to fall from Lauren's lips. Camila continued her journey down her body as Lauren laid her head back on the pillow. Camila looked into Lauren's hungry eyes as she slipped Lauren's panties down her legs.

She smiled and laid down on the bed next to her. "I want you up here" Camila whispered. The sudden confidence excited Lauren, and she got straight up. "Right up here." Lauren positioned herself a knee at each side of Camila's head. Camila ran her hands up the back of Lauren's thighs and grabbed hold of her firm backside. "I want to worship you like the Queen you are" Camila whispered as she buried her tongue inside Lauren.

Camila watched as Lauren's head shot back and she cried out. God, she was stunning. She felt privileged to be laying here. She dipped her tongue inside Lauren, and she instantly coated her tongue; she couldn't get enough. Camila couldn't even think as she heard Lauren's moans got louder and she grabbed hold of the headboard to steady herself. Her other hand was grabbing Camila's curls, pulling her closer as she rode her face. Camila grabbed her ass she couldn't get close enough all she could hear was Lauren and the sounds her tongue made as she licked and sucked her.

Lauren ground her hips as she got closer and closer. She called out Camila's name as she burst over the edge. Camila kept her close as she rode out the orgasm her tongue licked up everything coming from Lauren. She tasted so good like nothing she had tasted before. She let go of Lauren's ass and slid two fingers inside Lauren she wanted to bring another orgasm out of her she wasn't ready to stop hearing those glorious noises that fell from Lauren's lips. Lauren panted and cried out with pleasure as Camila carried on fucking her. She dragged her fingers to the very edge of Lauren's entrance and slammed them back inside her.

Lauren seemed to be heading faster to her second orgasm as Camila curled her fingers, hitting just the right spot. "Come for me, Lauren" Camila whispered.

"Oh fuck just there, harder, say it again" Lauren called out as she pushed herself firmly against Camila's fingers.

"Come for me my Queen" that was it Lauren came calling Camila's name as Camila continued to fill her. As her orgasm slowed down, Lauren's body slumped forward, and Camila eased her down on the bed. Lauren was exhausted and collapsed back against the pillows; Camila wiped her mouth and kissed Lauren.

"Give me a minute, and I will return the favour" Lauren smiled trying to get her breath back.

"You so beautiful" Camila whispered as she moved Lauren's hair from her face. Camila knew she shouldn't say it, but she couldn't help herself.

Camila woke a few hours later and realised she had fallen asleep in Lauren's bed. She could hear Lauren's soft snores. Her body was against Lauren's back, and her arm was around her waist. Her face was nuzzled into Lauren's neck. She thought she better move before Lauren realised and freaked out. She rolled away and on to her back. Maybe it was better if she went and found the guest bedroom. Better than getting thrown out of Lauren's bed any minute they had both been so exhausted after hours of sex they had just fallen asleep where they lay.