chapter 2 : the storm of frank

Começar do início

So she had shared the same gaze with Karen sending her a small smile pressed between her lips. "Only Ketchup!?" Steve began to pass out everyone's orders. 

"Me!" Debbie responded, instantly grabbing her burger and having a large smile on her face. 

The door had knocked, a couple of times before Amelia turned back to know that it was Logan knocking at the door counting no one really knocked at the door anymore they mostly just walked in. Before she was able to stand up to grab the doorknob. 

Veronica had come bursting through the door, "Someone lost a white boy at the door" she joked, strutting into the room and rushing knowing that she couldn't have been late to watch the movie with everyone. 

"I leave for a month" Logan joked, Amelia had turned to him with a smile getting up from her spot. "Hey man," He and Ian had given each other a bro hug, patting each other's shoulders counting the two of them were closer because of middle school together. 

"Logan, Steve, Steve, Logan" Fiona had quickly introduced. 

"We only have a cheeseburger, left here-" He handed it to the boy, "Any ketchup" 

"I'm fine." Logan shook his head, sitting in the little space that was next to Amelia counting V had squished herself on the couch between Debbie and Fiona and Emmy was almost asleep inside of Amelia's arm, as she had a burger in her hand. "What's up kid," He high-fived Emmy. 

"School, did you know that- Sharks can't last above water for that long?" Emmy informed him with a big smile on her face. "I think that is what the teacher had said..."

"And you?" Logan had turned up to the girl who was sitting next to him, finishing chewing a bit of her onion-based burger inside of her mouth. 

She didn't really feel like talking in the moment or felt - there was always that shyness inside of her counting her wanting to connect with people and fearing the vulnerability that comes with opening up to someone; even if it was someone whom she had known for all of her life. 

A smile had come out of her mouth, after swallowing the food in front of her. "I don't know yet but I don't really have anything to hide do I?" 

"Same thing" Logan nodded listening to her. 

Lip had walked back into the living room with a soda in his hand. Before stopping at the sight of the shorter brunette boy sitting next to Amelia, with Emmy's legs lying on his thighs and a burger inside of his hand. He never liked Logan, and it wasn't because of the fact that Amelia was close to him. 

Lip convinced himself it was because he had never seen a girl talk good about Logan always having horror stories about him, maybe he had cheated on them or maybe he just stopped talking to them, along with the fact he changed from the South Side just leaving Amelia to stay in this shitty dump for the rest of her life counting he is her bestfriend he should've taken her with him. But all of that stuff, he had tried to convince himself was complete bullshit. 

"So any rich people to break into?" Carl was questioning him, Fiona had sent the little boy a glare in her eye as she looked away from the television for a second just making sure he was joking. "Kidding." He finished with a confusing nod to his head. 

"No, but my new neighbours are the definition of snobs" Logan explained to them, "The smell of fresh clothes is still getting used to." Amelia was shamefully drinking all of the water inside of her cup, not even taking a second to breathe as she finished it. 

"Did you bring any of it?" Amelia whispered into his ear, eyeing his pocket, knowing that she wanted to smoke a bit after all of this was done. Logan nodded putting his hand on her leg a bit, causing her to look at his hand placement and try not to smile too much hiding it inside of her.