Everyone in the room were shocked to hear the news. It was silent at first until...
"No!!!" Sirius, Remus, and the others who know them very well shouted. Both Lily and James were crying, their friends hugged them tightly, hoping that they would not disappear. The professors looked at each other with shock etched on their face, not believing the news.

The Death Eaters roared loudly, not believing that their Dark Lord had vanished. Regulus sighed in relief internally, thankful that it will be over at that time, but he still feels worried as something was going to happen. However, for Severus, he was crying internally, his Lily died, and it's because of that Potter.

"You liar!" Bellatrix shouted with anger. She took out her wand to hex the book on display, but couldn't. She couldn't do any magic, she tried a few times until her wand disappeared from her hand. Then, a small note dropped in front of the headmaster as he reads it loud and clear.

It says, "Apologies. No one is able to do any magic here, no throwing hexes, jinxes or any punches. If it happens again, you'll see the consequences.
- (Name)"

Everyone kept quiet, some students were crying. Then, the film resumes.

Dumbledore bowed his head as Professor McGonagall gasped, tears welled in her eyes.
"Lily and James... I can't believe it... I didn't want to believe it... Oh, Albus..."

Dumbledore reached and patted her on her shoulder, "I know... I know...", he said heavily.

Professor McGonagall's voice trembled as she went on. "That's not all. They're saying that he tried to kill the Potter's son, Harry. But — he couldn't. He couldn't kill that little boy. No one knows why or how, but they're saying that when he couldn't kill Harry Potter, Vodemort's power somehow broke— and that's why he's gone."

"What the heck! They tried to kill a child!? My child! My boy!" James shouted as tears dripping down his face. Lily was crying too, her friends whispers softly to console her. James' parents were shocked too, their grand baby was almost killed. Sirius, Remus and Peter quickly hugged him to console him. James then hugged Lily tightly, his girlfriend and him both died, protecting their child. It was a brave thing to do, but their child will be an orphan. Sirius was worried about his daughter, was she with the Potter there? Or was she somewhere safe.

The Death Eaters were shocked to hear their Master's powers broke. They started discussing amongst themselves. Theorising about the issue. Regulus was thinking, 'the boy didn't die... something happened... could have been dark magic, I've searched that Voldemort had been creating hocruxes. Something is still missing...'

Dumbledore nodded glumly.
"It's — it's true?" faltered Professor McGonagall. "After all he's done... all the people he's killed... he couldn't kill a little boy? It's astounding... of all the things to stop him... but how in the name of heaven did Harry survive?"

The crowd too were guessing, but couldn't think of anything as evidence. The aurors and the minister were talking notes about the situation, writing the details down so that they could piece together the information.

"We can only guess," said Dumbledore. "We may never know."

Professor McGonagall pulled out the handkerchief from her pocket and dabbed her eyes beneath her spectacles. "The boy? Who bringing him?"

"Hagrid's bringing him. He's a bit under schedule. I suppose he was the one who told yo I'd be here, by the way?"

"Yes, and I don't suppose you're going to tell me why you're here, of all places?" Professor McGonagall said.

"I've come to bring Harry to his aunt and uncle. They're the only family he has left now."

"Wait a minute... what do you mean that they're the only family he has now! What about Sirius, Remus, Peter and the girls and my parents!? You can't be serious about letting him stay with my sister! She hates magic, Professor!" Lily shouted as tears rolled down her reddened cheeks. James too was questioning with the boys with anger. People were also shouting questions left and right, the room became too noisy.