Return to Torture

Tide: *eating breakfast* Hmm, do I eat the salmon or halibut first?

[Tetra and Delta barge into the dining room]

Tetra: IT'S TIME!

Delta: TIDE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!

Tide: *blinks* Can't I have a peaceful breakfast?

Tetra: JMA is starting the next school year and WE GOT ACCEPTED!!

Tide: Oh...no...

Qibli: *yawning as he enters the room* Eh, JMA's starting again?

Tide: Yeah. I got a letter. *Holds up a Hogwarts acceptance letter* Oops. Wrong one. *Pulls out the JMA letter from his bag and hands it to Qibli.*

Dear future student,

We are happy to welcome you to Jade Mountain Academy. If you are a returning student, then we are very excited that you are joining us again. We recently have expanded the school grounds and added new winglets, including the Emerald, Sapphire, and Cobalt winglets. In addition, a new exchange program with Pantala (AKA the lost continent) has been introduced so Winglets will now have Silkwing, Leafwing, and Hivewing members.

Delta: I'm gonna be in the new Cobalt winglet, and Tetra's in Sapphire.

Qibli: *grins* We finally get to use our dares on the rest of the school.

Tide: Well, I did get a new dare. Maybe we should do one more before we start the year at JMA...*grins* Let's go find Winter.

*Latergh*

Winter: *playing random video games*

[Winter's tv turns off]

Winter: huh?

[The screen turns back on]

Winter: QIBLI I SWEAR I WILL TURN YOU INTO AN ICICLE!!!

A/N: How many of you did I get? Lol. The WoF ToD is back guys! I have no idea how often it will be updated but...well, enjoy!