Special guest!!!

Winter: *fixing the lights in Kinkajou's studio...again*

Turtle: I can't believe we had to fly all the way back to JMA for this!

Winter: Why did you or Anemone just teleport us???

Turtle: Well everyone flew off before I could suggest it and I couldn't call you guys because the wind was too loud.

Anemone: *meditating in a corner*

Turtle: And she didn't feel like using her magic.

Anemone: Not true! *Peeks open one eye* I'm saving my energy. Using Animus magic to bring a character from another world is harder than it looks. For Tide, he's just "SNAPPITY SNAP!"

Kinkajou: Looks like soooomeoooone is a bit jeeealouuus~

Anemone: I AM NOT! Who would I need to be jealous of? Anyways-- *stands up* I think it's time to start!

Qibli: I don't think she's jealous of Tide but she's anxious for--

Anemone: I SAID LET'S START!!!

Winter: All good here.

Kinkajou: Wait where's Echo and Moon?

Qibli: Oh, Echo's with Sunny. She wanted to watch a movie with him since she hasn't seen him in a while.

*Meanwhile*

Sunny: *sorting through a list of movies* I don't know. What do you feel like watching?

Echo: Not sure. What do we have?

Sunny: I've never seen these before. Let's see...*begins picking up the disc cases and tossing the ones she doesn't like* this one's about a hero saving the world from allies, too cliche; a vampire love story, probably not gonna be fun; a musical, maybe but it looks dark; Uh--this one's about a girl that falls in love with a guy from another dimension but it turns out it that dimension he's her brother...

Sunny:......

Echo:..........

Sunny: *glancing at Echo*

Echo: *looking everywhere else*

Sunny: Different movie.

Echo: totally.

*Back in the studio*

Kinkajou: Okay, then where's Moon?

Anemone: My guess? She stumbled upon Fatespeaker and found out that she is in the middle of some book series that she also read and now they're geeking out about it with Moon trying not to spoil it.

Kinkajou: How do you--

Anemone: *jabs her thumb backward*

[Moon and Fatespeaker walk into the room chatting and holding a ton of scrolls]

Fatespeaker: I DON'T KNOW!!! PEETA OR GALE?!?!?

Moon: Well Gale was Katniss's friend the longest but Peeta went into the Games with her so...

Fatespeaker: NO SPOILERS!!!

Turtle: *flashes back to that old dare a loooooooong time ago*

Anemone: Alright, drop it you two! We have a schedule to be met!

Fatespeaker: Okay! Don't mind me, I'll just be in the back reading. *Walks away without looking up from her scrolls*

Kinkajou: *sitting down in an armchair*

Anemone: Wait, but where are they going to sit? *Sits down in the armchair next to Kinkajou* Isn't there supposed to be a couch here too?

Kinkajou: I thought you brought it!