I'm not a Stalker

[A long time ago, in a continent not too far away...]

Darkstalker: *rummaging through his chest of stuff* Oh boy. CLEARSIGHT?!?!

Clearsight: *runs up the stairs* Yeah?

Darkstalker: I can't find my magic scroll anywhere!

Clearsight: Did you check under your bed?

Darkstalker: Yes.

Clearsight: In your closet?

Darkstalker: Yes.

Clearsight: Your leftover chicken?

Darkstalker: Why in Pyrrhia would it be there?

Clearsight: I don't know. But it's probably fine since I didn't have any visions about it. I'll check my place. You keep looking here okay? *Flies off*

Darkstalker: Juuuuuust great. Where is that blasted thing?

*Meanwhile, in the school library*

Moon: *Whisper yelling* TIDE THIS IS INSANE! IT'S COMPLETELY MESSED UP! NOT TO MENTION I'LL PROBABLY DIE!

Tide: *hiding Darkstalker's scroll in the library* Relax. You'll be fine. You're disguised as Clearsight, remember?

Moon: REMIND ME WHY I'M IMPERSONATING DARKSTALKER'S SOULMATE?!

Tide: Because you're the only Nightwing we know that would ever agree to this.

Moon: Kinkajou said I was going back in time to have an interview with Clearsight! NOT WITH DARKSTALKER!

Tide: Don't make it weird. All you gotta do is fly to his house, pop in, pop out, and we're done! Then I'll teleport his scroll to be right under his snout and he'll go crazy over the fact that he didn't see it.

Moon: BUT IT'S DARKSTALKER!

Tide: Well, it's dragonet Darkstalker, so he won't kill you!

Moon: THAT DOESN'T MAKE THIS ANY BETTER!

Tide: Do the dare and I'll bribe Kinkajou into leaving you and Qibli alone for the rest of the month.

Moon: Deal! *Flies off*

Tide: *looks around* Okay.......which scroll was Darkstalker's again?

A/N: thanks @qibli567 for the timecards

Moon: *flies into Darkstalker's house* Uhhh....does Clearsight have a nickname for him? Darky maybe? No....ugh, why must we do things like this?

Darkstalker: Clearsight?

Moon: Uh yeah?

Darkstalker: Did you find it?

Moon: What?

Darkstalker: *blinks* The scroll...?

Moon: Oh! Nope! Sorry!

Darkstalker: Where could it be?

Moon: Uh, hey, Darkstalker? If you ever...say... go to sleep for over 2000 years and wake up as a giant dragon, can you promise you won't, like, trick a little Nightwing into giving you magic?

Darkstalker: *completely weirded out*

Moon: Hypothetically speaking of course.

Darkstalker: I....uh....think I'm gonna check my room again... *Walks up and opens the door* THREE MOONS! WHY IS THE ENTIRE LIBRARY IN MY CLOSET?!

A/N: Kinda dumb but that's the chapter XD.