Hehe, got ya.

[Winter and Qibli are rummaging through Tide's arcade, trying to find a video game to play. They find a pile of game disks and begin sorting them out]

Winter: Why are we doing his again?

Qibli: You were dared to play a game other than Zelda remember?

Winter: Oh yeah....why?

Qibli: Because you probably wouldn't be interested in Zelda anyway if HG wasn't, and he's the author so...

Winter: Oh yeah. *Looks at you* tell him I hate him will ya?

Qibli: *picking up disks* wanna play Sonic?

Winter: No

Qibli: Football?

Winter: No

Qibli: Uhhhh....ooh! I found a dogfight simulator!

Winter: Nah.

Qibli: Man...ooh! I found a bunch of Lego games! Let's see...Lego Movie, Star wars, I know! Indiana Jones 2!

Winter: Do you even know what Indiana Jones is about?

Qibli: No idea! Which is why we should play it!

Winter: No way. I am not playing some cringey--

Qibli: If you okay this I will stop teasing you about Echo being your roommate and you not seeing Lynx in so long for an entire month.

Winter: Two months!

Qibli: Deal. *Shakes talons with Winter*

*5 minutes latergh*

Winter: *opens the door to his room* Remember: Don't touch anything except for the game equipment.

Qibli: Don't worry, I'm--WHAT IN PYRRHIA?! *Points to the corner of the room* HOW COME YOU GET A MINI FRIDGE AND...is that a sandwich bar?

Winter: Echo found them in the arcade. Don't ask.

Qibli: Where is everyone else anyway?

Winter: Haddock's taking them pearl diving.

*Meanwhile*

[The JW +Tide's family are swimming underwater and everyone who is not a Seawing are wearing magical air bubbles over them]

Haddock: *swimming underwater with everyone else and communicating through Aquatic* Okay everyone, remember to stay with your partner and keep swimming!

Tetra: hehe, too bad Tide doesn't have his.

Anemone: *pretending not to notice*

Moon: *talking to Kinkajou through DSL (Dragon sign language)* should we tell him we can't understand a word he's saying?

Kinkajou: eh, how hard can this be?

*Back with Qibli and Winter*

Winter: *violently smashing the buttons on his controller* QIBLI STOP ATTACKING ME WITH THAT STUPID BANANA!!!

Qibli: *calmly pressing the attack button with one claw while holding an empty water cup in the other* Oh come on! It's fun!

Winter: You're making me lose all of our coins! I'm trying to reach the next level but you keep killing me!

Qibli: Uugh fine. *Puts down the controller* Hey, I'm gonna go get a refill. You want anything? Ice water?

Winter: *sighs* Nah, maybe something fizzy. Just not the Parsley Soda.

Qibli: *freezes and faces Winter* Why do you have--