And we're back!

Hello everyone! I have to say I am SO SORRY that I haven't updated in so long. See, I have had just...a ton of stuff going on in my life, things that take up my time. You know how it goes.

Anyways, I have finally conquered the things keeping me from updating and I am back! Although, I am extremely disappointed I wasn't able to make chapters for thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. I'll try to make up for that.

Tide: I still can't believe we missed those.

HG: *pops in* HEY!!! YOU CAN'T REACT TO THE AUTHOR'S NOTE LIKE THAT!!!

Tide: But it's like literally right there.

HG: JUST STICK TO THE SCRIPT!!!

*latergh*

[It is currently 3:00 AM and Winter is trying to ignore Echo's snoring from the bottom bunk]

Echo: *SNOOOOOOORE!!!*

Winter: *Rolls to his side and peeks down* Do you have to be so loud?

Echo: *SNORT SNOOOOOORE!!!*

Winter: Uuuugh. *Gets off his bed* Oh well. Might as well get the day started. *walks into the kitchen and rumages for fish in the freezer*

Winter: *grumbling* I wish we could get out of here already and go back to JMA. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the Prey Center.

*creeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak*

[Winter's head shoots up]

Winter: Hello? *looks around but doesn't see anything*

Winter: *shruggs* Probably a draft

*creeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaak*

Winter:................................

???: Wiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnteeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!

Winter: *slowly turns around but doesn't see anything*

???: WWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIINTEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

Winter: *sighs* Qibli, knock it off

Qibli: *drops down from the ceiling* OMPH!!! Aw man! I almost had you!

Winter: Qibli, do you really think you can scare me?

Qibli: Well it's pitch black right now and nobody's awake! I thought the ghost voice would get you for sure!

Winter: And that creaking noise?

Qibli: Creaking noise? I thought that was you stepping on the floorboards.

Winter: It's probably just a draft or something slowly closing a door.

*crrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaak*

Qibli: Ack! There it is again!

[thunder crashes in the distance]

Qibli: Uh, what's that? *points to the halway*

[a lumpy shadow appears and is marching towards them]

???: uuuuurrrrchhhghch

Winter: Wow Qibli, you really go out of your way to try and scare me.

Qibli: I promise, this isn't me.

[thunder crashes again and the lightning illuminates the shadow. It's in the shape of a dragon]

Winter: *gulps* Well, joke's on you. It's not working.

Qibli: THIS ISN'T MEEEE!!!

???: Grrraaaaagh!!!

Both: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!