To Winter: I have nothing to say

Tide: Okay, so we have a lot of dares and everyone is asking us to do theirs first so let's get this done quickly.

Anemone: But first, HG has a question for you all!

HG: *pops in, grinning deviously* A math question!

Tide: I can hear the groaning now.

Anemone: Who will be able to answer it?

HG: Get ready! It's a doozy! *Deep inhale*

HG:  Consider the region bounded by the graphs of x^3, the y-axis, the x-axis, and the vertical line x=a. Assuming that the absolute value of the area of this region is equal to the volume of a sphere with a radius of 2, find the possible value(s) of a. Round to three decimals.
P.s. if you're having trouble visualizing this, plug the graph into Desmos or something.

Tide: First to get it right......uh, wait what's the prize?

Anemone: THREE MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Tide: We can't give out money, we're book characters.

Anemone: Oh......a shout-out it is then!

HG: Ooookay, I'm just gonna go back to reading. I'm already on the third book of The Storm Runner series and I'll probably be done with it by the time anyone reads this. See ya! *Disappears*

*So much latergh that HG has finished the Storm Runner series*

Tide: The first dare we have for today is to meet a reader!

Kinkajou: EEEP! We haven't done this in SO long!

Tide: We also need Peril here for this one but she sent a message and told me she's a bit....busy. And apparently "busy" means trying to roast the perfect marshmallow with her firescales so we're gonna have to wait a bit.

Winter: Why did you even call us out here then???

Tide: To play cards! *Snaps and a 10 foot tall deck of cards appears in the center of the room and each dragon is now holding a set of cards*

Tide: Qibli, do you have any threes?

Winter: Bored.

*Even more latergh that HG has now finished the first four Aru Shah series books and played most of the Breath of the Wild Expansion Pack as well as published a new chapter for his story*

Tide: 50 MATCHES! I win!!!

Kinkajou: 51 matches! Too bad so sad!

Tide: Nnnnooooooooooo

Qibli: Hah! I got 60!

Moon: 62!

Echo: *carefully hiding is 16 matches* To be fair, I couldn't focus because I didn't sleep at all last night since a certain someone switched his coffee with my hot chocolate *glaring at Qibli*

Qibli: It was an accident! Hey Winter, how many matches do you have?

Winter: Eh? Oh, 99.

Everyone: *speechless*

Peril: *appears out of nowhere* Hey guys! I'm here and... did I interrupt something?