TRON.... DRAGON STYLE!

Tide: *lugging a huge suitcase from the basement into his room*

Qibli: *walks by while eating ice cream* Uhhhhh, what are you doing?

Tide: It's *groans* for *huff* dare! *wheeeze*

Qibli: Can't you teleport it?

Tide: Uhhh... *Facetalons*

Qibli: Oh, and I should probably let you know that Anemone had to jump ship.

Tide: Ship....like...wait..............................................................................................................................................................................................................SHE DUMPED ME!?!?

Qibli: What? No! I mean she abandoned the island.

Tide:........................Eh?

Qibli: Tetra and Delta wouldn't stop chasing her, then Kinkajou kept sneaking videos, so now she disappeared into the ocean.

Tide: Ayyyyyyyy can't I get a break?

Qibli: On the bright side, she left her noodle safe unlocked! But Turtle got to it all before I could.

Tide: Figures. Okay, I'll find Anemone, you get everyone into the backyard for the dare. *Snaps and teleports the suitcase before disappearing.*

Qibli: ......has he been drinking too much coffee?

HG: *Absentmindedly walks through drinking his fifth cup of tea for the day while reading all three Magnus Chase books at once, basically every Harry Potter book, and catching up on math*

Qibli: Nevermind.

*meanwhile*

Anemone: *Swimming around aimlessly while singing in Aquatic* 98,403 fish swimming in the sea. 98,403 fish in the sea! One swam south--

Tide: *Flashing brightly* ANEMONEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anemone: *spins around* Tide?

Tide: *panting (can you pant underwater?????)* Oh, there you are.

Anemone: How'd you find me?

Tide: *Pulls out Turtle's coral*

Anemone: He GAVE you that?

Tide: More like I snuck it out of his bag. *sets it down* Why didn't you call me? I could've gotten my sisters to leave you alone.

Anemone: And Kinkajou?

Tide: Well, it's not like we live with her every day...oh wait.

Anemone: True. *sighs and lies down on a sea sponge* I know I used to LOVE attention and everything, but now I just want some space. And for certain dragons to understand the words "personal bubble".

Tide: Yeah. If only--*stops and suddenly has an evil grin*

Anemone: Uh oh. Is this one of those rare occasions where a dare works in our favor?

Tide: Just maybe...

Anemone: Can I be in charge of revenge against Kinkajou?

*Timeskip sponsored by HG's new obsession with tea over coffee*

Tide: *teleports back into the house with Anemone* Okay, be very quiet so--

[Tetra and Delta jump up from behind the sofa]