High Tide

[It's 4:00 in the morning and a mysterious dragon in a cloak is sneaking around Tide's house.]

???: *Mumbling to himself* Where are those things...the keys to the room should be--

Anemone: *pounces on the figure*

???: HEY WHAT IN THE WORLD?!

Anemone: *clamps his mouth* Listen scrub, you have ten seconds to tell me who you are. I know you're not someone who lives here, and you better explain what exactly it is you're doing. I'll have you know, I'm an Animus and my boyfriend is also magic, so don't try anything.

???: *Gasps for air* Gee, so much for a welcome.

Anemone: What--

???: *Turns around to reveal his face*

Anemone: TIDE?! *Scrambles off him* Three moons! I'm soooo sorry!!! What are you doing here?!

Tide: *grins and takes off the cloak* Well, I was planning on surprising you all. HG wanted me back for the ToD but I might end up commuting back to LunaTheMermaid72 's ToD a few more times cause he doesn't know what she's planning.

Anemone: Well I'm happy to see you, idiot. *Hugs Tide* I swear it's been crazy the last few days. Winter and Tsunami even stole my noodles! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?

Tide: Shhhh! You're gonna wake the entire house! ...... actually, everyone except my grandpa, he snores like an earthquake and we had to soundproof his room.

Anemone: Fine fine. But tell me what's with you! What did you guys do in the alternative world?

Tide: *listing things off his talons* Well, I had to listen to Tsunami singing, nearly got blasted with the end of the world, faced a Kinkajou apocalypse, watched a show about Winter being stupid, and endured what can only be described as the worlds stinkiest atomic bomb. Also, Kinkajou went crazy.

Anemone: Well, you also missed a couple things. A couple of OCs from HG's new book came and I heard that in the next chapter--

Tide: Wait! No spoilers!!! *Covering his head*

Anemone: Geez alright.

Tide: Sooooo what now? Do I hide somewhere and surprise everyone in the morning?

Anemone: Ooooor... *Grins*

*23 minutes latergh*

Qibli: Aaaanemoneeeeeee, did you have to wake us up so early?!?

Winter: Yeah, for once I had a pleasant dream.

Qibli: Who were you dreaming about? *Smirks*

Winter: I was just lying down in snow while you were locked up in a cage halfway across the world.

Qibli: Aaaw! He even dreams about me!

Winter: QUIET!!!

Anemone: Would you hush? *Walks into the living room*

Moon: Is this about that pearl I found that turned out to be a....

Kinkajou: DON'T!!!! Remember!?

Anemone: *turns around* wait now I'm curious, what happened?

Moon: Welllllll....turns out it was an egg that rolled into the sea and...uh....

Kinkajou: Tetra now has a baby turtle in her aquarium and she's training it to do circus tricks. Or maybe it was Delta...

Anemone: Aaand what's so bad about that?

Moon: *shudders* You don't want to know.

Anemone: Ooooooooookay...

Winter: Seriously, what's going on though? Is it another stupid dare?

Anemone: *grins and snaps before disappearing in smoke*

Moon: Wait what happened?

Tide: I did.

Qibli: Tide!!!

Kinkajou: You disguised yourself as Anemone???

Tide: Her idea. *Points to Anemone who walks out of a room behind them.*

Anemone: Think of it as a test. I wanted to see if you could tell he wasn't me. And you all failed miserably.

Qibli: Hey, now that Tide's back, I can finally say--

Moon: Don't do it!

Kinkajou: No no no!

Qibli: Hehe, high Tide!!

Everyone: *groaning*

Tide: Hello Qibli, I missed you and your quirky jokes

Qibli: Gee, that was a bit low Tide.

Everyone: QIBLI!!!