All I want for Christmaaaaaas....is SLEEP.

Glory: *claps her talons* And that concludes our meeting. Any questions?

Clay: Can we eat yet?

Tide: *appears in a puff of smoke* Not so fast!

Tsunami: You again?!

Tide: You can't just walk away right now! Don't you know what day it is?

[Silence]

Tide: Ugh, it's Christmas!!!

Tsunami: And?

Tide: YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR DARE!

Clay: Eh? *Continues devouring mangos*

Tide: Throughout the month, you had to get each other gifts so we can play Secret Santa!

Glory: Kill me now.

Tide: It can't be that hard!

Tsunami: Do we have to play the game though? Can't we just toss the present and--

Tide: NO!

Starflight: But I can't see where I'm--

Tide: *snaps and Fatespeaker, Riptide, Echo, and Peril appear* Not my problem. GIFTS! NOW! *Disappears*

Peril: What's gotten him in such a grinchy mood?

Echo: He stayed up all night. Didn't get a wink of sleep. Something about wrapping last-minute presents.

Peril: How much caffeine did he have?

Echo: Uh, 19 mugs of tea.

Fatespeaker: Oooh, presents? Are we doing that secret Santa thing?

Glory: Unfortunately, yes.

Peril: *holds up a metal box* Um, I had to make mine fireproof, but I don't know how anyone can open it since it's fused shut...

*Latergh*

Deathbringer: *unwrapping a gift from Glory* What did you get me, your majesty?

Glory: Just pick it up

Deathbringer: *pulls out a figurine of a human* EEEEEEK, SCAVENGER!!!! *Flies out the nearest window*

Glory: *snickering*

Deathbringer: *pokes his head in* I mean, I'm not afraid of scavengers! Totally! Uh, BYE!

Clay: *trying to chew a gobstopper (look it up)* Gee Strflight, yugh shudnt hev.

Starflight: Well, at least you have something you can keep eating forever.

Sunny: *trying to pry open Peril's gift with her teeth.* Anyone got a chainsaw or something?

*Meanwhile*

Qibli: *planting mistletoe all around Tide's house*

Winter: *wearing a Santa had but not looking happy* Where'd Kinkajou put the lights?

Qibli: Somewhere in the corner.

Winter: And why did she want me to find them again?

Qibli: She thought that the perfect Christmas gift for you was that of nostalgia, so she wants you to work as the technician again!

Winter: *grabs a radio and starts playing "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch"*