Qibli Must be Stopped

Qibli: *walking into random places of Tide's house and telling people jokes.*

Qibli: *Finds Moon in the backyard* Moon, I've got a joke.

Moon: *looks up from her book* Yeah?

Qibli: How do cereals greet each other? *Australian accent* "Cheerio mate!"

Moon: Heh, okay that one was funny.

Qibli: *Walks into Turtle's room where he's playing cards with Delta* Turtle, wanna hear a joke?

Turtle: Um--

Qibli: Where do Zombie employees go to replace their limbs? H.R.!

Turtle: Qibli you are a menace to society.

Delta: I don't get it. *Quickly steals one of Turtle's cards while he's not looking*

Turtle: In human companies, "H.R." is a division that stands for "human resources." They're in charge of things like keeping workers happy and safe and such. The joke is that the department gives "human resources". Kinda gross.

Delta:......ew *steals another card*

Qibli: *barges into Winter's room* Wanna--

Winter: Nope.

Qibli: What's the difference between outlaws and in-laws? Outlaws are wanted!

Winter: Ugh. Okay, if you think your jokes are so funny, how about I tell you one?

Qibli: Hah! I am rubbing off on you!

Winter: It's the biggest joke of all time. Are you sure you can handle it?

Qibli: Hit me!

Winter: Okay, here's the joke: "Qibli"

[Silence]

Qibli:....is that it? How is that even--

Qibli: *sudden realization*

Winter: *grinning smugly*

Kinkajou: *appears behind Winter and whispers something in his ear*

Winter: What??? No, I'm not gonna do a dab.

Kinkajou: Eh, you were kind of dared to. HG just couldn't figure out how to get you to dab until now.

Winter: I hate this. *Does a perfect dab with a guitar riff playing in the background and exits the room*

Quick announcement! You probably noticed I haven't been doing many chapters with OC requests. Well, it's become a bit more of a challenge to make those chapters for a few reasons. 1) I don't have long "writing sessions" these days and tend to type bits and pieces of chapters whenever I can, and 2) when I write chapters where readers' OCs visit, I'm constantly worrying about whether or not what I'm writing matches what the reader had in mind, which makes it a bit difficult to feel creative about it. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing them completely, but that's why I haven't done them in a while.