Rewind!

Tide: *walks into the living room with the rest of the gang* Okay guys, HG had an idea. Since we've been off-screen...paper?...for so long, we might as well do like a flashback of our time here at my house.

Anemone: Okay, good idea, I mean, it's not like our lives are bound to the parts listed in the ToD right?

HG: *Peeks through a door* I TOLD YOU TO SUBTLY IMPLY THAT IDEA, NOT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!

Tide: I blame all this fourth wall breaking on your lack of finding a more creative way of doing it.

HG: RRRRGH *disappears*

Tide: He's just cranky because he doesn't have any more books to read.

HG: NO I'M NOT!!!

Anemone: Okay, well, let's do a flashback!

Turtle: Um, can we skip the part where I fell into the giant clam though?

Winter: Giant clam?

Tide: *facetalons* One of my sisters' pets.

Winter: What did they name that one? Charley?

Anemone: No, they named it Shelby.

Tide: Okay, I'm ready, let's do this. *snaps*

*In the alternate universe called "HG's incredibly creative imagination"*

Tide: *SNAP* WAIT WAIT WAIT WE ARE NOT CALLING IT THAT!!!

HG: Why not?

Tide: Because it's just a flashback!!! Okay, take two. *snaps*

*Flashback*

[Anemone is attempting a re-match against Tetra and Delta in Go Fish]

Anemone: Do you...have...any......*looks up* threes?

Tetra: *gawks* That was the card I had just picked from the deck! *hands her a three*

Anemone: Okay, we're halfway through the deck and so far...this is my first match.

Delta: I've got four!

Tetra: Ha! I have eight!

Delta: No, you have eight cards, so that's also four matches.

Tetra:....oh.

Delta: Kay, Anemone, do you have any sevens?

Anemone: Nope.

Delta: *picks a card*

Tetra: Delta, ten?

Delta: Nope.

Anemone: I think both of you have a seven so I'm going to ask Delta for hers.

Both: *Staring at Anemone*

Tetra: Are you reading our minds?

Anemone: Nope, that's Moon's thing.

Delta: Then how...

Anemone: Because a couple rounds ago you both asked me for a seven, and now I just got one. *snatches Delta's seven in her claws* Thanks!

*Another flashback*

[meanwhile, at JMA....]

Sunny: *helping Fatespeaker organize the library scrolls* You know, I think we should try transferring all the scrolls into books.

Fatespeaker: Why do you say that?

Sunny: Well, with books you can put more words into a smaller space, right?

Fatespeaker: Yeah, but scrolls are less likely to rip in my opinion. *pauses* Uh, I think I'm seeing things. Maybe a vision?

Sunny: *rolls her eyes* Of?

Fatespeaker: Actually, make that a lack of seeing things. There's a scroll missing!

Sunny: Do you know which one?

Fatespeaker: We have like a gazillion scrolls. How should I know? But there's an empty hole up there. *points to a shelf above her*

Sunny: That's the section for advanced math. Maybe Webs is using it.

Fatespeaker: Alright, let's check with him.

*Meanwhile*

Tide: *walks into Webs's classroom.

Webs: Tide? I thought you went home.

Tide: yeaaaah, about that...we kinda have a--

Webs: If this is another one of your ridiculous dares, then no.

Tide: Welllllll....

Webs: *sighs* I don't understand why you subjugate yourselves to the will of some crazy scavengers.

Tide: It doesn't really work like that but--anyway, all I have to do is help you subscribe to Kinkajou's Youtube channel.

Webs: Her what?

Kinkajou: *pops in* Well technically I can't call it a channel because the only video I have is that one with the monkey barging into the studio. *disappears*

Tide: Don't worry it's easy. Lemme get a laptop or something.

*latergh*

Tide: Okay, now here's what you have to do. *plops a computer onto Webs's desk* First, set up your account.

Webs: count what?

Tide: Nevermind. Just grab the mouse and drag it so the arrow's over the enter button.

Webs: *takes a dried mouse from some 2-year-old snack packet and starts rubbing it on the screen*

Tide: ....this is going to take longer than I thought.

*even more latergh*

Webs: WHAT IS THIS!?

Tide: DUDE WHY DID YOU CLICK ON THAT VIDEO!!!

Webs: YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK UP KINKAJOU! SO WHY AM I LOOKING AT A VIDEO OF AN ACTUAL KINKAJOU DOING....What in Pyrrihia is it doing?

Tide: I think it's...dancing???

Webs: Wierd...

*Again latergh*

Webs: Why does it say I ordered 20 swiffers on Amazon?

Tide: More importantly, how did you order all of them in less than half a second!?

Webs: VIRUS WARNING!?

Tide: No, wait! Don't click that, it's a scam!

Sunny:.......Yeeeeah, I don't think he's available right now.

Fatespeaker: Let's just...slowly...back away from the ongoing chaos.

*Another flashback*

Moon: *walking past Qibli* Hey, guess what? I married Winter.

Qibli: *looks up at the sky* You know I can easily tell when she's being serious and when she's joking, right?