Vacation from my vacation

Haddock: *Walking into the house* TIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE! You have mail!

Tide: *teleports next to him* What is--

Haddock: GAH! Son! What have I told you about teleporting inside the house!

Tide: Whoops...sorry... *Snatches the letter* Anyways bye! *Raises his talon*

Haddock: Don't--

Tide: *snaps and disappears*

Haddock:..............I guess he gets it from his mother.

???: BOO!!

Haddock: GAAAH! *Turns around to see Tetra and Delta giggling and running away*

Haddock: *sighs* Aaand so do they.

*Meanwhile*

[Tide has gathered the gang into his room to show then the letter]

Kinkajou: What do you think it is?

Qibli: Probably another dare.

Winter: If so then I'm out.

Moon: Or maybe an invitation!

Tide: *flipping the envelope around* I think Moon's right. Okay...*rips open the envelope with his talon and reads the letter*

Dear Tide,

You have been invited by LunaTheMermaid72  to take part in her Wings of Fire Truth or Dare series! The series will be similar to what you are used to, so do not worry! See you there!

Tide: Soooooooo...

Kinkajou: Wait, someone stole our truth or dare game!

Tide: Nobody stole it. Truth or dare books have been around for longer than we have.

Anemone: Okay, so why the long face Tide? Can you just snap yourself a clone and have him head on over to this person's book?

Tide: Weeeeeel, let's just say there are certain limits to what I can do by snapping. I could create a clone, but I can't send that clone to another book.

Kinkajou: Aaawww, does this mean you're leaving?

Tide: For a while I guess. I'll probably be back in time to do some more dares but--

Anemone: Don't worry, we understand. And I'll hold down the fort until you get back!

Winter: Why you?

Kinkajou: Because she's his girlfriend, duh!

???: WHA--MMMPH!!

???: SHHH QUIET!!!

???: Well you're not being--MMPH!

???: Shhhhhhhhh!!!

Kinkajou:.......oops.

Moon: it appears we have some eavesdroppers.

Qibli: *opens the closet and Tetra and Delta spill out*

Tetra: *points to Delta* It was her idea!

Delta: You wanted to eavesdrop too!

Tetra: Well that doesn't matter now! OUR BROTHER--

Anemone: *pushes pillows into their faces* Shush, both of you!

Tide: Okay well I'm gonna be relying on you guys for a while. See ya tell mom and dad I love them BYE!!! *Disappears*

Everyone:...

Kinkajou: You think he'll fall in love with the Anemone from the other wo--

Anemone: DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!

Go check out LunaTheMermaid72 's new truth or dare! Tide's featuring as a guest there right now!