Almost everyone in the comments were wrong

AN: Okay, so I decided that I should go ahead and change my writing style just a bit for this one. It's still going to be in script mode, but now if I do a description by itself without the character it is going to be in italicized brackets. Ex: [Winter smacks Qibli on the head]

[The Jade Winglet +Echo all finish being introduced to Tide's family with the acception of Turtle and Anemone because they wouldn't do anything but bow. After dinner, everyone else heads inside to play board games except for Anemone and Tide]

Anemone: *Sitting outside enjoying the sun on the beach*

Tide: *Walks out from inside the house* Hey.

Anemone: *Turns around and smiles* Hey Tide.

Tide: May I join you? *Sits down*

Anemone: *Giggles and looks towards the ocean* How could you ever get tired of this sunset?

Tide: Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same exact thing every day? I used to bounce around in absolute joy whenever a lightning storm came.

Anemone: Hmm. I guess you have a point. *Looks back towards the house* Still, you have a nice family here. I don't really understand how--

???: INCOMMING!!!!!! CLEAR THE WAY!!!!

Anemone: THREE MOONS!!!

Tide: DUCK!!! *Grabs Anemone and dives*

[CRASH!!!]

Tide: *looks up and spits out sand* I have been yelling the word "duck" far too many times today.

Anemone: What in the world was that???

???: *emerges from the cloud of sand* Hey--koff--I'm fine--koff.

Tide: Wait...

Anemone: PERIL!?

Peril: *shakes her wings off* Yeah, I'm fine.

Tide: Three things. One, it's good to see you again! Two, what are you doing here? And three, why did you divebomb onto the beach?

Peril: Yeah, sorry about that. It was that guy's fault. *Jabs a talon behind her and points to what used to be a seagull but has now been burnt and is crispier than a chicken from KRFC (if you don't know what that is it's from ImmaEdit's book and somehow it got carried over to mine via the comment section)*

Tide: Oh yeah. I think we dropped some fish so the seagulls saw it as a snack.

Anemone: But where were you this whole time? We haven't seen you in so long!

Peril: *begins blushing madly but it's hard to tell since her scales are already bright red* Oh...uh, yeah, hehe, uh... I was sorta at the Sky Palace because Queen Ruby had asked me to help out with melting some really tough metal, and then after that, I went back to JMA but ended up going to the palace again and spent...uh, I think three days in the queen's personal therapist's office.

Tide: Why would you need a therapist? And why does Queen Ruby have a personal therapist?

Anemone: *looks down* Hey...is that what I think it is?

Peril: *Blushes and holds up her claw, on which is a...silver and gold....shiny.....*

Tide and Anemone: YOU GOT ENGAGED!?

Peril: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't go yelling it to the world!!!

HG: *Pops in* But that's exactly what you did when Clay--