EEEEEEEEE POW SUNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cricket: *busy reading books in one of the Hive libraries.*

HG: *swiftly appears behind her and grabs book #15 before she can read it and cause a whole 4th wall space-time rift.*

Blue: *walks in* Hey Cricket!

Cricket: Blue! *Closes the book and walks over before nuzzling him*

Blue: *blushing*

Cricket: *grinning*

Blue: *blushing more*

Cricket: *grinning more*

Blue: *Bright as a tomato*

Sundew: *sitting in a chair* AHEM!!! THERE ARE OTHER DRAGONS PRESENT!!!

Random Silkwing: SHUSH!!! THIS IS A LIBRARY!!!

Sundew: YOU SHUSH!!!

Silkwing: QUIET!!!

Sundew: DON'T TELL ME TO BE QUIET IF YOU'RE THE ONE YELLING!!!

Cricket: *Pulls Sundew away* Sorry! She's just cranky since Willow isn't--

Sundew: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

Blue: Hey! Let's just find somewhere else to hang out.

Cricket: Well, I gotta get Bumblebee from Dusky's anyways. Alright, let's go.

*Latergh*

[All four dragons are flying around Pantala]

Bumblebee: *riding on Cricket's back* EEEEEE SUNDOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sundew: No.

Bumblebee: SUNDOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sunew: I know you can say the word "eat" and "I'm hungry". You're just trying to get my attention.

Bumblebee: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundew: I don't have any food!

Bumblebee: *frowning* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Cricket: Haha! Come on, I think that's lake scorpion. Let's see if we can find you something there. *dives down*

Blue: *landing* Yeah, I'm getting hungry too.

Cricket: Keep saying that! Maybe a pineapple or some other food will fall from the sky again!

Sundew: *snorts* I still don't believe that story.

Cricket: Just watch. HEY! WE'RE HUNGRY OVER HERE!

Sundew: It's not gonna--

[THUD]

[a random box lands in front of them]

Sandwing: DELIVERY!!!

Cricket: Whaaa? *Looks at the box* But I didn't order anything...

Sandwing: *not looking up from his clipboard* Well it says right here: Deliver to Anemone the Seawing. See ya! *flies away*

Sundew:...............That guy is seriously lost.

Cricket: Should we get these to Anemone?

Sundew: That's a whole ocean away! Let's just see what's inside. *opens the box with her claws*

Cricket: What is it?

Sundew: *pulls out a styrofoam cup covered with plastic wrap* I.........honestly have no idea.

Blue: Is it food?

Cricket: There are no labels. Oh! Here's a tag with cooking instructions. Let's see....boil water....pour...wait 5 minutes...serve...easy!

Blue: Should we eat it though? What if it's some sort of Seawing-only kind of food?

Cricket: I don't think that exists. Let's try it!

Sundew: Ahem, Flamesilk? Care to boil us some water? *Grabs a stone bowl from one of her pouches*

Blue: *puts flamesilk in the bowl* What else do you have in there?

Sundew: poisonous ants, poisonous centipedes, toxic flowers, scorpion toxin, blow darts, wasp stingers--

Bumblebee: Fooooooood?

Sundew: That's what we're making. *puts water in the bowl* Now we wait.

*15 minutes latergh*

Cricket: *reading her 5th book of the day*

Blue: *daydreaming about mangos*

Sundew: *Bored out of her mind*

Bumblebee: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POW!!!

Cricket: *checking the noodles* Okay, I think it's cooked. Uhh, how do I... *tries picking the noodles with her claws and slurping them* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Sundew: Is that fish? *Looks inside the wontons*

Cricket: Oh, sorry Blue.

Blue: It's okay. I think I can find some fruit or something--

[THUD]

Sandwing: DELIVERY!!!

Blue: *looks into the box* Why did you give me Pineapples.

Sandwing: Says here: Deliver 10 pineapples to Kinkajou the Rainwing. See ya! *Flies off*

Sundew:................Very lost.

Bumblebee: *Finishes gulping her noodles* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MORE!!!

Sundew: Serriously?

Bumblebee: *sits in front of Sundew*

Sundew: No, this is my food. You already ate yours.

Bumblebee: SUNDOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sundew: Nope, none of that today.

Bumblebee: EEEE!

Sundew: No

Bumblebee: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blue: *Calmly makes earplugs out of regular silk for him and Cricket*

Okay I know this was dumb and the main reason I did this is that I had the idea of the lost sandwing and I also finished reading book 15 last month.