The Waterfowl Strikes Back

Kinkajou: *bounds into the livingroom where the JW are hanging out* IT'S STAR WARS DAYYY!!!

Qibli: *shrieks and drops his sushi roll*

Turtle: Wat???

Kinkajou: *grabs a toy lightsaber* I SAID IT'S STAR WARS DAY!!!

Moon: That's a thing?

Kinkajou: Yeah, today's the fourth of May.

Everyone: *blinks*

Kinkajou: You know. May the 4th be with you?

Turtle: okay that makes sense. But why didn't Anemone tell us about it? Where is she anyway?

Winter: And Echo. I haven't seen him all day and it's been quite peaceful. On second thought, can we skip looking for him?

Qibli: I think he misses me being his roomate.

Winter: No I don't!

Qibli: Oh you so totally do.

Winter: Don't!

Qibli: You do!

Winter: I don't!

Qibli: You do!

Winter: I DON'T!!!!

Qibli: TOTALLY!

Winter: NOPE!!

Qibli: YOU DO INFINIY!!

Winter: UGH!!

Kinkajou: Okay stop bickering you two we have more serrious things to do!

Qibli: And what could be more serrious than proving to Winter how awsome I am?

Kinkajou: Where are Anemone and Echo? Oh! Coral!

Turtle: My mom???

Kinkajou: No no, your magic coral-compass-for-lost-things!

Turtle: Oh. *starts digging in his bag* Oh where did I put that thing??? Uhhhhh let's see...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*one eternity latergh*

Turtle: Found it! *pulls out the coral branch* Okay, find Anemone.

[the coral zips out of his hand and crashes into the ground.]

Qibli: *staring in horror* There's only one thing down there......

Winter: no....

Turtle: *picks up the coral* Uh, find Echo?

[the coral crashes into the ground again]

Qibli: He wouldn't, not after last time....

Winter: Nuh uh....is....it still down there!?

Qibli: *gulps* only one way to find out...

Kinkajou: *enthusiastically* TO THE ARCADE!

[the JW make their way down into the arcade with Qibli and Winter slowly sulking behind them]

Qibli: I haven't seen the duck recently...you think Tetra and Delta moved it somewhere?

Winter: Knowing them, they've probably hidden it somewhere where we will find it and get attacked.

Kinkajou: Anemone!! Where are you guys!

???:HIYAH!!!

Turtle: That's her.

???: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Kinkajou: And that's Echo.

[they walk around to find Anemone and Echo battling with toy lightsabers]

Echo: I TOLD YOU I SURRENDER!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD BREAKFAST YET!!!

Anemone: *jumping and flipping around Echo* I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER!!!

Echo: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! Wait....can you?

Anemone: *Slashes in front of Echo*

Echo: *shrieks and blocks with the lightsaber right in front of his face.*

Kinkajou: Well, that's where they went.

Moon: *staring at Anemone fighting* Has she been taking gymnastics?

[forboding music starts playing]

Qibli: *gulps* Uh...winter?

Winter: I hear it too......

Kinkajou: Hear what?

Qibli: You don't hear the music?

[the music transitions to Duel of the Fates from Star Wars (Obi Wan vs Maul theme)]

Winter: *shivers* I've got a baaaaaaaaaaad feeling...

[lightsaber noise activates behind them]

Winter: Don't....move

Qibli: *Peeks behind him and stiffles a scream* Too late!

Winter: *turns around and comes face to face with a certain duck, holding a lightsaber and surrounded by smoke*

Qibli: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Pete: *rushes forward* QWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so this was kind of a rush chapter because I forgot it was May the 4th XD.