When other wealthy households heard that these people had donated money to the Salesian Bureau, so the county magistrate rewarded them, they hurriedly took the money and ran to the county government office.
  What a joke, if you can get such a good reputation for just a few dozen taels of silver, no fool would do it.
  The result of this is that for a long time, people came to the county government office with money to donate.
  This made life easier for the elderly and children of the Salesian Bureau soon.
  But these are all things for later, so we won’t mention them today.
  ...
  After leaving the county government, Lin Yuanqiu and the others first went to find an inn where they would stay tonight.
  Lin Sanzhu booked three rooms in total, one for himself and Ping An, and one for Yuan Qiu and Yuan Bai.
  The innkeeper drove the carriage to the backyard of the inn, then took out the fodder and fed it to the horse with his hands and feet.
  It was still late, and there were still several hours before dark. Sui Lin Yuanqiu asked the innkeeper about the location of the tooth shop, and then the group went directly to the tooth shop, and then got busy buying a dowry for Chun Cao. Come.
  Compared with shops and paddy fields, Lin Yuanqiu feels that the most difficult thing to buy is a house. \This\work\work\by\si\Rabbit\on\line\read\read

et\friend\organize\up\upload\because it is used as a dowry, Lin Yuanqiu wants to buy a house that is younger and looks at the
  house There are 70% to 80% new ones.
  So when buying a house alone, they visited three dental stores and looked at a dozen houses. Finally, when it was getting dark, I fell in love with a two-story courtyard house that was 80% new.
  I heard that the owner of the house was planning to sell the house that had only been built for a few years because his family moved south.
  Lin Sanzhu absolutely believed this, because after Yaji saw the official badge hanging on Yuan Qiu's waist, he knelt down and saluted.
  Lin Yuanqiu originally didn't want to show his waistband, but at this moment, he didn't have time to find out the real reason why the owner sold the house.
  Therefore, in order to avoid buying a bad house, he can only take this direct and effective method.
  The next day, Lin Yuanqiu asked Yao Yao to take him to the house again.
  It was a bit dark yesterday and I couldn't see clearly in many places, so I didn't check it carefully.
  Lin Sanzhu, Lin Yuanbai, Ping An, and Lin Yuanqiu, the four of them went around every corner of the house, mainly the doors, windows, and pillars in the house. They finally made a decision after finding no areas that were infested by insects. .
  After buying the courtyard and house, the remaining shops and fields will be relatively easy. The shop looked at its location, and the paddy fields looked fertile. Within half a day, Lin Yuanqiu went to the county government office to get the house and land deeds completed.
  Wang Xian Cheng was also there. After hearing that his in-laws asked the clerk to write Lin Chuncao's name on the house deed and land deed, Wang Xian Cheng immediately understood that this was a dowry purchased by his in-laws for his daughter.
  Therefore, at this moment, Wang County Cheng, although he did not show it on his face, was actually very surprised in his heart.
  Originally, Wang Xiancheng thought that the Lin family only had a Wenquxing, and there was nothing else, especially in terms of family background.
  In addition, Lin Xiuzuan actually donated all the gifts yesterday, which made Wang Xian Cheng more aware that the other party came from a poor family.
  But now, just from the dowry they bought for their daughter, we know that the in-laws must have plenty of money, otherwise who would be willing to buy hundreds of taels at a time.
  Naturally, Wang Xiancheng would not think too much about the betrothal money given by his family, because this second house alone was more than what he had given.
  After finishing the formalities, it was almost noon.

  Wang Xiancheng was the host and invited his relatives to have lunch in a restaurant.
  Because they had to leave home later, Lin Sanzhu and Lin Yuanbai did not dare to drink.
  Lin Yuanqiu, on the other hand, was not interested in what was in the cup, so he didn't touch a drop.
  On the way back to the inn, Lin Yuanbai had been a little absent-minded. At this moment, what he was thinking about was whether he should continue reading when he got home. After all, apart from knowing some words, he didn't know much about other related knowledge. not much.
  To be honest, Lin Yuanbai was very shocked during the past two days with his fifth brother. From his unwillingness to be associated with his donation of gifts to his fifth brother, to his vision and various opinions when buying a house, all these made him shocked. Lin Yuanbai realized that he felt ashamed, and he worried about whether he would embarrass his fifth brother after arriving in the capital.
  When I think of my cousins, I am the worst in knowledge. So Lin Yuanbai had already thought about it. After returning home, he must read more books.
  In this way, after gaining knowledge, although I don't know if I can help my fifth brother, I think I won't lose face.
  The weather has been good these days, so it is much easier for the carriage to run on the official road.
  Except the dust is bigger.
  By the time the carriage returned to the small mountain village, it was already dark.
  Dinner has been eaten at home.
  When she saw her son and husband coming back, Mrs. Feng acted quickly. After putting on her old clothes, she went to the kitchen to cook dinner.
  Xiaohong and Xiaoju also helped choose and wash vegetables.
  After a while, Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Liu came over, and they also changed into old clothes for working. Cooking and cooking were inevitable, so wearing old clothes made working much more comfortable.
  Seeing her elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law coming over, Ms. Feng immediately gave up her seat in front of the stove, "Sister-in-law, you should be the one to cook. Your cooking is much better than mine. By the way, I'm going to go fishing in the backyard right now." My Yuanqiu family loves fish the most!"
  As she said this, Mrs. Feng quickly took the bamboo basket for catching fish and went to the back of the house.
  Seeing this, Ms. Liu quickly followed her.
  Nowadays, there are many children at home, and I am worried that they will play with the fish in the water tank, so I specially added a wooden lid to the mouth of the water tank, and also pressed a stone on the wooden lid. It is difficult for one person to move this stone. Liu Shi was ready to go over and help.
  In the hall, Lin Sanzhu told his parents, eldest and second brother, about buying a dowry for Chuncao in the county, and detailed the situation of the house, shop, and paddy fields.
  In addition, he also talked about going to town tomorrow to buy a dowry for Chunyan, including wanting to buy two more rooms for servants, so that the two sisters can have one room each as a companion room.
  These things cannot be hidden, and Lin Sanzhu doesn't think there is anything to hide.
  All this money was earned by Gouzi himself from painting, and of course he could spend it however he wanted.
  Lao Lintou said, "Dazhu Erzhu, what are you two thinking?"
  What did you think? The two brothers were stunned, not knowing what their father meant.
  "Dad, I want to ask, the dowry of Chunyan and Chuncao is much more than that of Chunmei and Chunxiu. Please tell me what you think."
  Old Lintou is a person who doesn't like to hide things, and he also upholds the principle of solving problems immediately. That's why I asked this question now.
  Only then did Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu understand what their father meant.
  This is because you are worried that you will be unconvinced when you think of Chunmei and Chunxiu after seeing so many dowries of Chunyan and Chuncao, right?
  Lin Dazhu Ren