But this moment of inconceivability disappeared without a trace the moment Lin Yuanqiu received the good news.
  At this moment, what Lin Yuanqiu was thinking was, why can't he be Huiyuan? Is it because he lacks the ambition to make progress? Or do you miss the ten years of hard study in the cold window? Or is it because I have never been on the road to study in these many years?
  No, no, I have never slacked off.
  Lin Yuanqiu never felt that he was less dedicated than others in his studies,
  so he definitely deserved the honor he received from Huiyuan today.
  After hearing that Lin Yuanqiu had won the Huiyuan, Chen Yutang and others wiped away the depression of failing, and quickly joined Zhou Zixu to help greet the people who announced the good news.
  The messenger was not the only one who announced the good news to Huiyuan, but also those who played gongs, drums, and fired firecrackers in the back.
  Because he never thought that he would get Huiyuan, Lin Yuanqiu only prepared a red envelope, but he still had some silver coins with him.
  But when he saw Zhou Zixu, Chen Yutang, and several other students from the Fu School taking out silver coins and rewarding him with joy on their faces, Lin Yuanqiu did not stop him.
  At this moment, in a foreign land, isn't it the most enviable time for the fellow students and classmates from Jiangzhou Prefecture? Why should I destroy this beauty?
  Obviously Lin Yuanqiu's idea was right. When the other students on the side saw this happy scene, their eyes almost filled with envy.
  Different from Zhou Zixu's great uncle's joy at this moment, Chen Yutang, Liu Qing'an, Zhang Yuan and Qin Wenjie are all excited at this moment, and their hearts are filled with a sense of honor. This is the Huiyuan of their Jiangzhou Prefecture, and it is also the great honor of their Jiangzhou Prefecture. You must know that the last Huiyuan of their Jiangzhou Prefecture was more than forty years ago. 
  The most important thing is that this Huiyuan is still their classmate, so how can I not be excited and excited?
  Not to mention Chen Yutang and others, even the ministers and ministers were very happy at this moment. Isn't it his political achievement to leave Huiyuan in the Imperial College?
  The students from Guangye Hall stepped forward to congratulate Lin Yuanqiu, and Lin Yuanqiu thanked them one by one.
  Ding Dejin in the crowd had long lost his arrogance. He looked at Lin Yuanqiu blankly. In addition to envy, there was also deep jealousy in his eyes. There was only one person missing. He had won five yuan in a row with only one person missing, but now... ...
  After receiving the reward, the news team and the others left happily.
  In this joint examination, a total of fifty-two candidates from the Imperial College were successful, which can be regarded as a remarkable achievement.
  However, in the Imperial College, which has more than a thousand students, this is not even 10%. Therefore, on the way back to their respective classrooms, you can still hear the sighs of students who did not pass the exam from time to time.
  ...
  Lin Sanzhu and Zhou Xing also went to see the list today. Although Zhongjizi did not go to see the list, there were many people guarding the gate of Gongyuan.
  It is said that those who are close to red are red and those who are close to ink are dark. After having been with Lin Sanzhu for a long time, Zhou Xing, who was originally a bit elegant, now crowded with people, was no less inferior to Lin Sanzhu, the "master".
  Lin Sanzhu was just starting to "warm up" when he saw his in-laws walking in front of him, blocking with his left shoulder, blocking with his right shoulder, and then quickly squeezed into the crowd like a cat.
  Lin Sanzhu, who was stunned, was naturally not to be outdone, and he also moved quickly to the front of the list.
  The list of nearly three hundred tributes was three feet long. According to custom, Lin Sanzhu walked to the end of the list and looked forward one by one. Although he could not read all the words on the red list, Lin Sanzhu could still recognize the name of his dog at a glance.
  Therefore, when the list was halfway through and before he saw his son's name, Lin Sanzhu was already a little anxious.
  The same goes for Zhou Xing on the side.
  However, going forward, there was still nothing. Going forward, there was still nothing. When the red list was almost at the end, Yuan Qiu and Zixu's names were still not seen. The two in-laws couldn't help but glance at each other, and they both saw each other. The loss in the eyes.
  It seems that these two children failed the exam.
  "Look, this year's Huiyuan is only 19 years old, and he's still not the best yet!"
  Just when Lin Sanzhu and Zhou Xing were thinking about whether they should go to the bottom of the list and look at it again, they heard someone shout this.
  Nineteen years old?