"Merlin... is it family reunion today? Or am I being delusional today," Sirius stared at his used-to-be family in disbelief as he whispers James silently.

"I don't know, Padfoot. If you're delusional, I must be blind as hell," James replied as he stared at his parents.

It was silent as everyone was confused to the sudden arrival of the guests. James' parents were looking at him and Sirius with their eyebrows raised in question. Out of a sudden, the silence was interrupted by a screech.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, DUMBLEDORE!? WHY WERE WE SENT HERE!? THIS BETTER BE WORTH IT!", Walburga screeches piercingly making all the students and professors to cover their ears to ease the pain. "Mrs. Black... if you please quiet down for now. We also had received a mail out of nowhere. So please do, all students, parents and professors listen well. Thank you." Dumbledore silenced the screeching banshee. The other parents and aurors stood silently waiting for the message to be relayed to everyone in the Great Hall.

Then, Dumbledore turned toward the note above the box and started reading the note.

To everyone in Hogwarts,

The Future of the Wizarding World is not as bright as anyone expected it to be. Several issues had influenced the future in at least twenty years from now and we would like to change that. The future is yet to set in stone and we would appreciate that the people here would take action to understand the challenges and the difficulties faced by the future children of one of the many students sitting here. We had sent sixteen books that will show you the Potter and Black children, their friends and what they will have to go through in order to achieve a sense of peace and understanding amongst everyone. The purpose for us to send this is to prevent further loss of lives and destruction of the two worlds. The books will be covering the events of the Second Wizarding War. The books are arranged in order and a projectile will appear for the story to appear chronologically. Each book will have a collection of each year the children mentioned above had lived and had to overcome their own problems in their lives and you must watch them all.

Throughout the duration of the screenplay, time will be halted and there is no need for any of you to feel obligated to worry about your time management. I recommend that younger students— the first years until third years to stay close to the older students, as to consider that some scenes are to violent for them to watch.

At one point, a group of people from the future will join you, not physically yet but will be eventually, and answering questions that you may have concerning their lives. Please, with all due respect, when they join you, refrain from asking about future events as they are not allowed to answer.

Finally, that will be all, I hope you will watch these movies very attentively.

The Fates and Lady Hecate.

The hall was in silent for a while, until all hell broke loose. Some people were excited, squealing, whispering and shouting amongst themselves. Each people was fixated on certain parts of the letter had been written.

They were shocked that their creator of magic— Lady Hecate herself took an opportunity to write them a letter about the future along with the fates. James and his parents were fixated on the name of the future Potter heir. The Blacks were fixated on their future Black heir, whether it was Sirius or Regulus to have a child in the future is still unknown.

Lily's friends were squealing as they knew that their friend would have a child with James, making her blush as red as her hair colour. Sirius was panicking internally. He was wondering, who's child is this? Is it his or Regulus'? Did they have a family to care for them? Where's the mother? Or were they like him, exiled from the family itself. He was afraid, because he knew that if that child was his, it would be alright, since he would be there for them and will take care of them along with the Potter heir.