[35]

PART 2‼️

M I L O

"Okay, im going to miss the train." Rora says, handing me a letter. "Read this when you can."

I grab it and put it in my bag. "Okay."

"Alright, you be safe in college and don't die, okay?" She says, kissing my cheek. "I'll let you know when we can meet."

"Yeah, and make sure Xavier doesn't kill you." I say.

Xavier rolls his eyes, scoffing. "She'll be the one killing me."

"Alright, bye, Miles. I love you!" She says as she pulls Xavier towards the train.

"I love you."

I wait till the train is gone and grab a cab to the airport with Willow. She ended up changing her mind and decided to go to Stanford instead of NYU.

"I cannot believe Aarush missed his train." Willow mumbles, glancing at her phone.

"Its Aarush, what did you expect?"

She laughs. "I suppose that's true."

A long drive and a five hour flight later, im at Stanford. I head to my dorm, leaving Willow to find her own.

It wad mandatory for freshmen to live in campus but I am moving out the second this year is over. I've lived in a dorm for 4 years, now another year. That's five fucking years.

But thank fucks I don't have any roommate.

I grab the letter from my bag and open it.

☆☆☆

Hi, Miles.

You're probably reading this letter in your dorm- don't forget to send me pictures- and I hope its going amazing for you.

I know you'll be okay because you always are. And I know we'll be okay because you'll make it work, just like you always do.

You know, one thing I regret is not telling you I love you earlier. I was too stupid and had some serious trust issues. But you proved me wrong. You showed me what love was, what trust meant, what a relationship meant. You made me trust you.

And I'm more shocked than ever because you have never been in a relationship in your life. And I couldn't be anymore happier to be the first girl.

I know that now, we're not that close to eachother anymore but I want you to know that I really miss you and that the distance doesn't matter because my love for you won't change.

You could still be in Antartica and I'll still love you the same.

I'm not worried about anything. I'm not worried about you getting too drunk and hooking up with someone else because I know you and I trust you with everything in me.

But still; you even dare to flirt with another girl, I will hunt you down and skin you alive.

And if you're worried about me, I got a t-shirt print of your face on it and, 'this is my boyfriend' written on it, so you're good.

And I know you're worried about me in college but Xavier's here. Now that I I about it, he'll probably drive me crazy.

We'll probably be too busy to meet up every month or so, but i promise that  we'll see eachother. Some day.

I'll try my best to make it to your races too, don't worry.

I also want to tell you that I am so proud of you. I know you didn't think you'd get into a college like Stanford or something but look at you, you did.

And I couldn't thank you enough for actually thinking of missing such a big chance but I couldn't let you do that. Not for me. You deserve this, Milo.

Now, I have got to go. But I'll see you soon. Oh, god, my hand hurts too.

Anyway.

I'll see you very soon, okay? And if you're crying while reading this, send me a picture.

Again, anyway.

I love you a lot, with my whole heart. To the moon and back.

I can't find any other things to say so I'll end it right now.

I love you, Milo.

Love,
          Aurora.