|20|

A U R O R A

When my mother told me to never drink alcohol, I used to laugh and say 'how bad can it be?'

Well, now, i feel like someone is sitting on my face, along with a bag of rocks. I feel horrible. I am ready to go back to school already but unfortunately, that's happening tonight.

It's about 12PM, Milo's standing by the window, shirtless.

"Milo?"

"Oh, hi, you look great." He smiles.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I mutter. "Do you know what happened last night?"

"You dugged up a hole, built a sandcastle inside of it, had all of us beg you to get out and then you and I had a game of honesty."

"What? What'd I say?"

"Oh, just that you miss me and you hate when i flirt with other girls."

"Oh." I say, my cheeks flaming with embarrassment. "That was a lie. I don't miss you and you can go to what you want with other girls."

"I said the same thing too, sweetheart."

"Yeah, well, you like me so it's understandable."

"Look at you catching on." He grins. "I  would appreciate it if you got up. We're leaving in five hours and there's a game of volleyball happening."

"I am not stepping foot under the sun."

"You're going to stay here?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, me too."

"No, go away." I grumble, hiding under the covers.

"Well, its either that or I go hook up with someone."

I push the covers off my face. "You can stay."

"If you say so." He says. "Will you get up and get ready atleast?"

"Fine." I groan, getting up and taking a long shower. Once im done, I get out and get dressed with no sign of Milo.

I swallow the pill he left me and just then, the door opens and he walks in.

"Where were you?"

"Out. I wanted to see the game."

"Oh, how's it going?"

"Girls are winning." He says. "They looked great too."

"Whatever." I grumble and sit down on the bed. "Is there food?"

"Yeah, it's in my pocket."

I roll my eyes. "Can you go get me some?"

"Its not like I have a choice."

"And please do that without flirting."

"Im keeping my promise, Rora." He says and then he's out rhe door.

Promise? What promise- oh.