|27|

M I L O

The second i get back home, I turn on my computer and submit an application to Columbia University.

Because I don't think I just 'like' Rora anymore. I don't think I could live without her. I'm not letting go of the first ever girl I've fallen for.

And I'm not.

Fuck Stanford, I'm going to Columbia.

☆☆☆

I sit down next to Xavier, looking at him weirdly. He's been so focused on this magazine since this morning.

I sigh. "Are you looking at naked women again?"

Xavier scoffs and shows me the magazine. I blink. "Pigs? You're looking at pigs?"

"Yeah, look how interesting they are!" Xavier says.

"Im glad you're leaning about your species." I mumble, heading to my room and grabbing one of Rora's book on my nightstand.

Later that day, im getting out of the car after doing 10 laps around the track.

Jayson nods at me. "Good job."

"Can I go home now?"

"Yeah, but come back on Saturday." He says, rolling his eyes. I sigh in relief and take my car back to school.

As soon as I'm back, Rora catches up to me. "Hey, where were you?"

"Racing." I mutter.

"Well, you missed assembly. There's going to be a school dance in November."

"Really?" I say. "What's the theme this time?"

"Well, its only colour coordinated this time. Its black and red or red or black."

"What?"

She sighs. "You can wear both black and red or you can wear black or red."

"Oh, okay."

"So, who are you bringing?"

"Your mom." What?

"That's not funny considering she's dead."

I look down at her. "I'll find some girl."

"Oh." She nods. "Cool."

"And who are you bringing?"

"I'll find some boy." She shrugs.

"Or, you go with me." I blurt out.

"Is that your way of asking me to go to the dance with you? Because it is horrible."

"You want me to get down on one knee?"

"Yeah, actually."

I stop walking and look at her. She seems completely serious so i sigh and get down on one fucking knee. "Rora, will you please go to the dance with me?"