|31|

A U R O R A

Halloween was fifteen days ago. So, two weeks.

You know what else was two weeks ago? It was the last time I talked to Milo.

But today, since its the big stupid dance, I don't think I have a choice.

But, its my last dance today. One of the last times I would get to dress up nicely and hang out with my friends.

Finals are coming up and I can't keep being sappy about this. I have to grow some balls (not really) and face Milo. I'm going to get this over with.

"Alright, your makeup looks great." I say to Will, closing the lipstick.

She grins. "Thanks, Rory."

I sit down on the chair and put my makeup on. I've decide to go with a natural look, because full glams make my face itchy.

After makeup, I put on my dress careful as to not ruin my makeup or hair.

I let down my curled hair and put my heels on. I walk towards the mirror and look at my figure.

I was wearing a spaghetti straps red dress which was ankle height with black heels.

I take a deep breath, touching up my lip gloss and walk out.

After taking a thousand pictures, the girls and I head down to the big hall. As we walk down the stairs towards the entrance, I find the three boys talking.

Milo looks up at me and does a double glance. His lips part as his eyes takes his time looking at me.

I slowly walk nervously towards him. "Hey."

At first he doesn't answer, he only maintains eye contact. "Hi."

Milo was wearing black dress pants, a white button up with a black blazer and a red tie.

"You look great." I say, giving him a small smile.

"You look...great too." He mutters.

We head inside and I instantly am amazed by how amazing it looks. They really took the red and black theme serious.

The decorations, the outfits. It all looks great.

We find a table and sit down. We unfortunately were sat with Sofia's old friends. Helen and other names I can't remember.

They've been staring at Milo since we stepped foot in here and it did bother me, yes. It bothered me a lot but I decide to put my mind on something else.

After a few speeches, we eat and then everyone else heads to dance. Milo approaches the table, looking different.

He lost the blazer and tie and unbuttoned a few buttons of his white button up and untucked it.

His hair was messier as well with a nervous look on his face. "Hey."

"Hi."

"You want to dance?"

I shrug. "Sure." I say, placing my bag on the table. He grabs my hand and leads me towards the dance floor.