|29|

A U R O R A

It's Halloween.

And it's the first Halloween since mom died where I think it's going to end well.

I've been sitting infront of Bruna's vanity since 4PM and it's 4.45PM.

I guess being Harley Quinn, the makeup takes time. I wouldn't mind if you just drew a small black heart on the side of my face but Bruna wants us to go all out.

"All done." She says.

"Thanks, Bru." I say. I head to my room and put my clothes on, careful not to ruin any of my makeup or hair.

I walk out, grabbing my bat and finding the girls looking amazing. We lock the doors and head outside.

The party was in some old mansion in the woods. The students begged George to let us use it and she agreed. And apparently, the house looked amazing.

It got cleaned and the decorations was up to us. It turned out to be a Murder House and one thing about this school is that it will not disappoint.

They made the path to the house clear. There was signs that helped us and the loud music was even much more help.

We walk towards the big white mansion. There were a bunch of trees around but most of it was cleared for the party.

There was a big white banter written 'Murder House' with red paint and loud music. Red cups was thrown on the grass and most people were already drunk.

We head inside and the costumes did not disappoint either. Everyone was so creative.

I saw someone dressed up as a prom queen except this one was covered with blood, someone dressed as chucky.

"Hey, you and your date look amazing." A random girl says, smiling.

I frown. Date?

A few minutes later, some other group of girls arrive. "You and Milo would definitely win best couple costume award."

Milo?!?!?!?!!?

I push past the crowd, trying to figure out which one is Milo. When i find a joker smoking a cigarette, I gasp.

"What are you wearing?"

He looks down at me and smirks. "I didn't know you were my date?"

"You knew I was going as Harley Quinn!"

He smiles. "So, what if I did?"

"You know how many people think we're here together?"

"Good to know, sweetheart."

"Milo." I groan. "Why did you do that?"

"To see that reaction." He nods at my face. "You look great, by the way."

"You shouldve gone as a clown- oh, wait! You already look like one!"

"Is that the best you've got?"

"Just stay away from me." I mumble.