|35|

PART 1‼️

  A U R O R A

Guess what today is?

It's the day we're all supposed to be opening our college applications!

But here's the thing; I am both nervous and excited.

It's going to define what's going to happen and it can be either bad or good, which I'm hoping is the second option.

None of us had planned to go to the same college- except Miles and i- but its not just about the two of us this time, its about the both of us.

"Hey, sweetheart."

I look up. "Hi."

"Come on, Xavier's going crazy." Milo mumbles, rolling his eyes. We go to the living room and take a seat.

At some point, we all open our computers and look at our results privately in seperate corners.

My face stays blank the whole time, though. It kind of reminds me of the first time I got the letter of acceptance to Beverly. Now who knew that would change my whole life?

I got in most of the top colleges I applied to. Including Columbia University.

Oh god, I got in Columbia. I may have always wanted to Yale or something but I had accepted that I wasn't capable of that so I didn't apply. I found something which I really wanted to go which was Columbia.

And I got in.

Oh, my god,  I'm going to America.

I look up and realise everyone else is waiting for me. I approach them all and we start talking.

"Im going to Columbia, bitches." Xavier says.

Here's the thing; none of us told eachother where we'd apply to- again, except for Milo and I, but we only told  eachother about the Columbia thing.

"So am I!" I squeal, grinning.

"NYU." Willow says, grinning.

"That's so close!" I point out, smiling.

"Im going to Vegas." Bruna blurts out.

I frown. "You applied for college in Vegas?"

"I did apply in a hundred of colleges but I don't think it's me." Bruna says. "I mean, shit, I got in freaking NYU too, but I can't go. I think im going to just be making my own business."

"Well, hey, either way, you'll still be doing great in life." I say, squeezing her hand. "What business you planning on doing?"

"Well, its Vegas so I wanted to be a stripper or get money by playing poker." She jokes. "But, a clothing shop. You know how much money I'll get on that bitch?"

"Oh my god, that's so great!" I say. I clear my throat. "You'll give me a discount though, right?"

"I'll have to think about it."

"Well, Vegas isn't that far from New York, you know?" Willow says. "Hey, babe, where are you going?" She says, looking at Aarush.

"Yale."

There's a long silence, until Xavier snorts. "There's no way you got into Yale."

"Yeah, I didn't." Aarush shrugs. "I got in some frat college."

"Aarush is going to be a frat boy and hook up with chicks in sororities." Xavier says.

"You better freaking not." Willow says.