|22|

A U R O R A

There's a brand new bookshelf in my room.

I've been gone for the whole weekend because I went back home but now I'm back and there's a freaking bookshelf in my room.

I drop my bag and approach the bookshelf. All my books are in there and no. They're all placed genre- wise.

My romance, thriller, classics. All differently placed and colour coordinated.

Oh, Milo.

I take out my phone and call that stupid idiot.

"Milo?"

"Hi, sweetheart.  What's up?"

"What did you do?"

"You like it?"

"Come over."

"Open the door."

I hang up the phone and swing the door open. There he stands, smiling. "Hi."

I wrap my hands around him and he lets out a sigh. "I love it."

"You forgive me now?"

I pull away and let out a breath. "I..."

"Come on, Rora, please. Forgive me."

"I don't know." I say.

"I'll build you a library." He says. "You know I will."

I walk away and sit on the couch, hands over my face. Am I ready to do this? To forgive him and forget about everything?

But its not a big deal, right? He just blew me off for three months. I'm not even that special to him. He has a life, it doesn't revolve around me.

He built you a bookshelf, Rory.

"Okay, okay." I say. "I forgive you."

He lets out a sigh of relief and wraps his arms around me. "I won't do this again to you. I promise."

"Well, there's really only winter break now, so, we'll see." I shrug, pulling away. "Come on, let's go see the bookshelf again!"

He follows me to my room. I stop infront of the bookshelf and turn around to face him.

"How? When?"

"I remember you telling me how you don't have space to place your bookshelf so i looked up a few bookshelves that you may like and Bruna helped me. Then I built it. Xavier helped too."

"What about the books? How did you put them by genre because you've never touched a book in your life." I laugh.

"I googled them all and placed them by genre."

My jaw falls open. "You- you googled all of my books?"

"Yeah."