|05|

A U R O R A

College was important to me. Its the reason why I am trying so hard right now and why I never allow myself to get below a B.

I want to major in medicine. I've always wanted to follow the steps of my mother who was a nurse. And I want to be one too.

So, in order for my resumé to be better, I've volunteered to take over the nurse who'd be gone for a week. Tell me how amazing that will look when I apply for colleges.

Its only an After school activity and most students come in as an excuse to get away from class so im relaxed. Either way, at the end of the year, it'll be written on my resumé that I took over the sick bay for a week, not that I was sitting down and watching Gilmore girls on my computer.

As I was on the scene where Rory and Jess finally kiss at the wedding, the door swings open and I groan, pausing the show and looking at a hurt Milo stumbling in the room.

"Nurse, I- Rora?"

"Hi."

"What are you doing here? Are you okay?" He frowns.

"Im fine. Im replacing the nurse for a week. What's wrong with you?"

"Well." He says, scratching the back of his neck. "I may or may not have punched someone and got punched back."

"Well, that's what you get." I smile. "So, just wait here and let me finish this episode. There's like 10 minutes left."

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly." I nod. "Its what you get for being a jackass to me."

He sighs. "Rora, please. It hurts."

I meet his eyes and look at the pain in his eyes. I sigh. "Sit down." He does as I say and I open the cabinet and take a out the first aid kit.

"Why did you guys fight?" I ask, grabbing his jaw and wiping all the blood away with a wet cloth.

"They were going to break my car because I was a bitch to them years ago."

"You really love your car, don't you?" I mumble, going down to his neck.

"Yeah."

"What'd George say to you by the way?"

"You saw?" He frowns, hissing as I accidently press too hard.

"Of course I did." I say. "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"My chest." He says.

"Take your shirt off."

"Oh?" He grins. I roll my eyes. "I'm not joking with you."

"Mhm." He hums, slowly taking his shirt off and hissing.

I look down at his chest and there's nothing surprising (he has a six pack and tattoos, I could faint) except for gashes and burns that seem old.

I clean them and then apply some medicine. I can feel him looking at me, but I couldn't look up so I keep my eyes downwards and focus on his injuries.