|23|

M I L O

I am a hundred percent sure Rora is ignoring me. Because she forgave me. Is she still upset with me?

I've tried everything I could and I am done. I can't stand this shit anymore because it's been a week since she's been doing this.

Everytime I've tried sitting near her, she ends up making some shitty excuse about how she's got work to complete or Bruna needs her.

I'm not stupid, Bruna went back home for the weekend.

Which is also the reason I'm knocking on their dorm room. The second the door swings open, my heart drops.

Rora's standing infront of me in tears. Her cheeks are wet and there's a bright red handprint on her left cheek.

Rage fills over my body immediately. I walk inside and she backs away. I approach her until her back hits the wall.

"Hey, it's kind of late. Can we talk later?" She says, her lips wobbling.

"Aurora." I say, firmly. "Who the fuck did this to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? You're crying and your cheeks are red."

"Oh, that? I hit my face." She laughs. "I actually hit my face on the glass door in the office."

"The office doesn't have a glass door." I grit. "Im going to ask you again, who hurt you?"

"No one."

"You're avoiding me."

She let's out a shaky breath. "Im sorry- so sorry."

"Im not making the same mistake of losing you, not again. So, you're going to tell me what's wrong and I'm going to fix this."

"I can't tell you."

I let out a breath, realising my rage isn't helping her at all. I gently push the strands of hair away from her face. "You know how much you mean to me, don't you?"

She nods.

"You know how much I hate seeing you hurt too, don't you?"

She nods again.

"So, tell me what's wrong. You trust me, I know you do. I'll fix this all. Tell me."

"Sofia." She blurts out. "She threatened me to stop being your friend or she'll get me kicked out. I did my best but you were always trying to talk to me. I was in the bathroom earlier and then she- she slapped me."

That fucking slut. A fucking bitch, she is. Along with her whole damn family.

She threatened and hurt Rora and I'm not letting her get away with this.

"Dont do anything, okay? I'm fine, I promise." She says, grabbing my hand.

"You know I can't do that." I say. "Im not letting her get away with this, you know that. But I promise you, no one will get hurt, okay?"