|08|

M I L O

Can I just state a fact?

I hate Louis. With my whole heart. I want to bury his skull in the ground and then the rest of his body can be buried like a handstand.

What'd he do to me, you ask? His whole goddamn existence because I just found out he drunk- shit talked about me to the whole damn party.

And usually, I wouldn't care. But then he brought my father, mother, Xavier, Aarush and Rora.

Where the hell do they come from?

Apparently, my father neglects me (he does), my mother's a drunk (she is), Xavier's using me for popularity (I hope not), Aarush is only friends with me because he doesn't have any (only the part where he doesn't have any friends is real) and im desperately in love with Rora. (Really? Rora? Come on.)

I'm about to break his damn face.

"I get that you're worked up because he talked bad about me but I know you love me. Its fine-"

"Xavier, please just shut your damn face."

"Hi, I just got kicked out of my dorm. What about you guys?" Aarush says, smiling.

I turn around. "Louis did that?"

"Who else?"

"Why?"

"He's got a date and it's Rory."

Are you fucking with me? Rory???? That smart girl who was stupid enough to out with an Albert Einstein looking man?

"What are they doing?"

"A movie."

"Well, looks like we're going to watch a movie." I smile.

"No, Miles, don't-" but I was already across the hall, opening the door.

I head inside the living room and find Louis and Rora watching- seriously? Rom coms?

This was our thing. Only Rora's and I. Not that dickbag.

My jaw hardens. I storm towards the remote and change the movie, putting a random horror movie.

"Hey." I say, smiling at her. She stares, shocked. "What are you doing?"

"Watching a movie." I shrug. "Hey, Louis. Did you enjoy talking shit about me last night?"

"What he means is did you enjoy the party last night?" Xavier says, laughing nervously.

I sit on the couch and roll my eyes at Rora and Louis so close together. I grab her arm and pull her away from him. "You can hold my hand if you're scared. I don't mind."

"When were you invited?"

"The real question is why wasn't i invited? Kind of rude of you, Rora. I thought we had something."

"We will never have something."

"You're taking this the wrong way. I meant we had a strong friendship."