|14|

A U R O R A

"Hey, look outside!"

Milo looks out the balcony where I'm pointing. The eiffel tower was a few miles away from the hotel and it was sparkling.

"Wow." He says, completely not surprised.

"You've seen this a hundred times, haven't you?"

"Maybe."

I shake my head, turning off the lights. "Goodnight, Miles."

"Night, Rora."

I look down at Milo sleeping on the ground. Some part of me feels bad but who cares? He put sand in my locker.

In the middle of the night, while I'm in a deep slumber, I realise I'm falling down. I think that maybe its just those dreams you have where you fall but when I land on something hard and someone groans, I open my eyes and see Milo's face.

"Falling for me now, are we?"

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Get the fuck up, sweetheart."

I stumble while getting up and lay back on the bed. "You're not hurt, are you?"

"Just my dick, but ill survive."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Okay, sucks for you. Night!"

"Fuck you."

☆☆☆

The next morning, after having breakfast with Valentina and Juan, along with the rest of the three idiots, I go back to my room to change into a swimsuit.

Turns out, Valentina thinks Milo is annoying too and I loved her immediately. She's amazing, actually. And she and I are still having a to be continued conversation about Milo.

"How long does it take to put on a godamn swimsuit- oh, wow."

I roll my eyes although my cheeks heat up. I was wearing a green bikini with a cover up. "I had to apply sunscreen."

"Sure." He mumbles, his eyes still on me.

"Quit staring, Milo." I say.

"I'll think about it." He says.

"Im leaving you here." I say, grabbing my phone and walking out. He follows me out to the pool.

I take off the cover up, let down my hair all while Milo still watches.

"Hey, get in! The water's cold but you'll be fine." Valentina exclaims.

"Its cold? There's no way I'm getting in." I say.

"Oh, come on!"

"I'll get a drink first." I say. I head towards the bar with Milo. "Stop following me."

"Shut up. You look good and you know i think it too."