|19|

M I L O

"Milo, wake the fuck up!" Xavier yells.

"I didn't get it the first five times." I groan, hiding under the covers.

"Yeah, clearly because we gotta leave in thirty minutes, man. The bus is going to leave without us."

"So? I got a car."

"Which you're going to make me drive to I suggest you get up before I bring Aarush to talk some other language."

I sit up and get up. I shower, get ready  in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I shove a granola bar in my mouth, grab my bag and im standing in the parking lot.

I catch Rora waiting in line in sweatpants and a cropped shirt.

I hate myself for what I did. But I have a valid reason which I can't tell her. Not now.

I've been trying to make her forgive me but she's too damn stubborn- which she has every right to be- I just miss her.

I miss watching rom coms and teasing her and her smile and her laugh and her hair and her eyes and her hands on mine and her. Fuck I miss her.

And the only way she's voluntarily going to talk to me is if I fight with her. So thats what I'm going to do.

"Some being such a pussy and go talk to her."

"Do you want me to get hit in the head?" I mutter. "I don't even want to talk to her."

"Yeah, gaslighting is always the answer." Xavier says, hitting my shoulder.

"Gaslight, gatekeep- I can't remember the rest." Aarush says.

It's five in the damn morning and I can't stand being with these two. I'd throw myself off a cliff if I could.

We finally get inside the bus and I sit down by the window. Xavier and Aarush sit together- dickbags- and Bruna and Willow sit together.

Leaving Rora with me. Come on. (I've never been more happy)

"Oh, great. You guys did this on purpose, didn't you?" Rora says, sighing.

"What? No." Xavier laughs nervously. I grin at him.

"Im sitting by the window, move." Rora says. I glare at her and let her sit by the fucking window.

The rest of the ride is spent with me and my headphones. At some point, Rora falls asleep on my shoulder.

When she's awake, her cheeks heat up. "Sorry."

"Whatever." I mutter. We arrive at the beach at about 10 o'clock. We're each given our rooms and when I'm inside and find Rora unpacking, my heart has never been this happy.

"This is my room."

"Its also mine?"

"No, it has to be wrong." She says. "Call the lobby."

I grab the phone and once they answer, I hang up immediately. "They're not answering."

"Let me try."