|09|

A U R O R A

I never realised how peaceful it is to be here without some jackass following you everywhere. I'm actually experiencing the silence of a library.

But then sometimes, it gets lonely.

I was so used to him following me around that now it gets boring. But, its better this way. He deserves it for what he did. I forgave him a lot. Even after he embarrassed me on my first day and the list goes on. But I draw the line now.

I am not going back to being his friend-

"Hi, sweetheart."

"Oh, come on." I groan. "What?"

"I just came to say sorry."

"Okay. Well, not accepted."

"I bought you coffee?"

I look at the coffee near his hand and take it. "I still don't care."

He sighs. "Can I just have five minutes?"

"No."

"Please."

"Okay, you know what? Fine. You get 2 minutes. Let's see what you've got." I shrug.

"Okay." He clears his throat. And then there's silence.

"I am still waiting."

"Right, sorry." He laughs. "Okay- shit. I know I've apologised a hundred times. Or a million, for different mistakes and I wish I could promise you that I will never mess up again but that just won't happen because I know myself. And I always mess up."

I sigh. "Why did you do that? Why did you have to ruin it?"

"I just- I know how Louis is, alright? And maybe I care a little bit. A little bit, okay? Don't give me that face. I don't want to see you get hurt and thats why I did it. And I wanted to get revenge on the guy. He ran his mouth around saying stuff about my family and those two idiots."

I sigh. "Did you have to get your revenge during our date?"

"Well- it was then or never- sorry."

"I'll be your 'friend' again, as long as you promise me something."

"Anything."

"Youll let me and Louis deal with it by ourselves. You won't interfere. If you have something against him, don't involve me. Can you do that?"

"Or maybe I can just take you shopping-"

"Milo."

"Fine, god." He sighs. "But don't come to me when he breaks your heart- okay, im done."

"Now I've got some studying to do."

"Talking about studying, does that mean you'll be my tutor again?"

"Well, its why you want to be my 'friend' anyway, so sure." I mumble.