|13|

M I L O

"Its been fifteen minutes, Rora. Come on!" I yell.

Bruna sits on the couch across from me. "First today all, you're in our dorm so stop yelling, alright?"

I roll my eyes. "You're worse than Rora, you know that?"

"Yeah, well, im about to become a whole lot worse if you don't back off and let Rory get ready. If you do that in Paris, I'll cut your tongue off and shove it down your throat."

Jesus. "Fine, alright."

She smiles. "Great."

I let out a sigh of relief when Rora walks out of her room, pulling a suitcase along with her.

"Finally-" I glance at Bruna. "Oh, that was quick."

I wait outside by the door, letting both girls talk. Bruna walks out, hugs her while glaring at me. I flip her off and pull Rora away and downstairs to the car. She sits down and glances at the two stupid boys sitting at the back.

"You didn't tell me Xavier and Aarush were coming along." Rora frowns.

"Slipped my mind." I mutter.

"This just got a whole better!" Rora grins.

"How good for you. I'm already dreading this." I smile.

I listen to an hour of these three bickering until we finally reach the airport.

"Take out your passport and ticket." I say.

We go through security and passport check smoothly. After that, we head into the jet and Rora gasps as she looks around. "This is so cool- a bed!"

"Alright, sit and put your seatbelt on, okay?" I ask. "You can look at those things later."

She sits by the window and puts her seatbelt on. "We never planned anything. We need a story and everything."

"You and I go to school together. We met, you tutored me and then you liked me and then so did I."

"What? Why can't you like me first?"

"What difference does it make-"

"It changes a lot. You liked me first and then I liked you, okay?"

"Fine, whatever." I shrug.

"Okay, and...where exactly are we going in Paris?"

"Doesn't matter."

"What if you're kidnapping me?"

"You're not valuable enough to be kidnapped, sweetheart."

"Just tell me."

"Fine, its a big stupid hotel in Paris. They booked the whole damn thing for the wedding."

"Why do you hate this so much? Id kill to be in Paris."

"Its all the 'I heard what happened with your mom, it'll be alright' that bothers me so much."